Early Morning Corbinas

Discussion in 'Surf, Piers, & Jetties' started by Kam_Walsh98, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Kam_Walsh98

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,222
    I’ve been putting in some hours targeting the Corbina that have swarmed the beaches around here. A few mornings ago I had a good mixed-species session using my cheap Walmart spinning rod. Wanting to redeem myself from a rough session the night before where I lost two nice ones, I arrived before 6am and started working a productive rip. Hooked into something early on that felt exciting but only ended up being a small guitarfish. Worked my way North and got into some small beans and a few bait stealing perch. I lost another nice fish in the process. I finally redeemed myself later that morning with a nice 18.5” bean. It felt like another surf tractor at first but when it came within view it took off on a lightning fast run. Took a couple photos and released the beautiful fish. Looking for one over 20” now. I don't know what's been wrong with photo sharing on here. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but every time I try uploading a photo it keeps saying "file too large for server to process" even though the photos are the exact same size as every other one I've posted. I tried multiple devices and servers and taking screenshots of the photos to reduce the file size and nothing worked. It looks like everyone else has been posting photos just fine so I don't know what's wrong.

Photos are here: https://imgur.com/gallery/qSl27WM

#1 Kam_Walsh98, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. perch killer

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,386
    I had the same problem with most recent photo post. Had to reduce the file size. Go into your Imgur program & reduce the pixel size. I right clicked on mine and it gave me a menu of several smaller sizes. Chose the smallest, saved it & problem solved. Hope that helps.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,261
    Name:
    Larry M
    Here's the app that I use, it's free.

Screenshot_2019-06-28-14-58-22-1.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • List
  4. OPERATOR SPECTRE

OPERATOR SPECTRE "SAMPLE TEXT HERE"
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,219
    That's a really nice bean you caught there. Good job.

5. VeeDubGuy02

VeeDubGuy02 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +511
    Name:
    Tom
    That's rad, nice work! Keep it up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List