EAST COUNTY BAIT&TACKLE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Fishing Tackle' started by BigT, Sep 14, 2013.

1. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I had a bad leak on my Creek Company 420 float tube right on the seam. First time I had any issue with the tube, after at least 100+ trips btw. I love the tube, I have owned several other brands. It has a lifetime warranty so I looked online to see what I had to do. Anyways before I sent it in I stopped by East County Bait&tackle to see if they could help me. I knew it was a long shot but to my surprise they had one. No questions asked after they seen how the hole was on the seam. Saved me the time,money and hassle of Shipping and I can fish this weekend. It's nice to know that when I buy something with a warranty from East County Bait& Tackle they will honor it. EAST COUNTY BAIT is by far the best tackle shop I have ever been to they have it all and always know whats going on ON the water the Customer Service puts them over the top.

2. barryf

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +156
    x2

Only great service from these guys.

I usually buy my gear online, but I started shopping there this summer for all my tackle, and even my last setup(revo toro nacl/phenix swimbait rod).

And when the girls are behind the counter. :shock: :oops: :wink: :twisted:

3. Kellen

Kellen Owner
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +5,856
    Great to hear!

4. Big Daddy TR21

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +839
    Boat:
    Skeeter ZX225
    x3 I will also give them props since I had 3 broken Shimano rods just laying in the garage. I took them down to Gene and he took care of me right there. Decided to donate one back to the shop to give to a kid that would need a new rod. Gene and his staff are top notch in the county, so if you have needs or questions don't hesitate to swing by and see them for you're fresh or saltwater needs.

Thanks again Gene and the staff at East County Bait & Tackle.

John