Evangelical Preachers on Both Sides

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mattgulptosser, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,149
    Boat:
    It floats
    How to forgive whole heartedly has been a recent one-not holding on to a grudge., how to get through a difficult time (us Christians refer to them as trials) with hope and knowing God is with you and he is!-Peace in difficult times. Giving vs wanting. Identifying reasons for what you may call coincidences. The biggest thing off the top off my head is by putting my full trust and confidence in God through something, that he will reward you-not that its the reason I do it but blessings will naturally occur that are linked to a Godly action. I have experienced giving whether it being time or money when I don't have it and God providing afterwards through a random act etc. Prayers being answered. Also, a complete change in me that before, I lived for myself, evebn though I did good deeds and didn't consider myself a "bad" person, I did live for my self when it came down to the niddy griddy. I keep saying the biggest but again. I've learned Joy in this life. Believe me or not, I thought I knew what Joy was.

2. mattgulptosser

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,639
    I see now, thanks for clarifying. It depends on what is considered "normal". In my view, ****sexuality is normal, so there's no defect.

3. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,149
    Boat:
    It floats
    I was talking about like the extra chromosome which in science, I don't think is considered "normal". I think ****sexuality mostly is a free will choice and today I can see it being called normal but I don't see it as normal. Some people choose to cut themselves, I don't consider it normal or choosing to drive while intoxicated. IMO they are all choices. Its a lifestyle and I believe it is wrong. However, again, I don't hate the person. I have met some great people who are ****sexuals and have been friends (no longer in touch not for my "religious" beliefs. but way before I found God) with them. The thing with sin is repenting from it- Means turning away from the sin. You can't do that while you are constantly living in sin like being in a ****sexual relationship. Unless you change lifestyles and it has happened for a lot of people. Its between that individual and God. I'm not going to call them out and say God hates them.

4. Ram-Rod

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,813
    Mammals have one goal in life and its to reproduce. Their offsprings have different genetic variances to adapt to changes. Sometimes theres extra hardware such as double or both types of reproductive organs and sometimes the the hardware doesn't match the software.

5. EncinitasWomp

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +528

I don't think anyone is doubting this behavior has taken place since the beginning of time. I could be wrong, but you see ****sexual acts in nature, not ****sexual relationships. There is a big difference. Can you send me a study that shows ****sexual primates in a relationship? or dolphins? or birds? There is a difference between a horny dolphin, primate, etc needing to release a feeling or "doing what feels good" and what is being forced down our throats.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Ram-Rod

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,813
    EncinitasWomp I died laughing while reading that. There are monogamous animals out there too like beavers so statistically its plausible to have 2 male beavers in a den going at it for years and producing no offspring. Think female brains with male bodies, they would get off on the male pheromones.

7. swings are free

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,717
    Rape is completely OK in the animal kingdom so I don't think their behavior is comparable to ours on a moral level.

8. salt water guy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,561
    Boat:
    Montauk
    What agenda?

9. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,149
    Boat:
    It floats
    I think the agenda is what left wing news media shows all the time. I personally have not been to a church that Hates "***s"

no one hate me for calling out the liberal media please! PLEASE!

10. EncinitasWomp

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +528
    Sorry for the incomplete thought. Working and SDFish doesn't mix. My point was, as in your beaver example, you have this behavior that occurs then ends when the beavers die.There aren't other beavers propping up and promoting the lifestyle; which is what occurs now.

11. mattgulptosser

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,639
    I don't believe there is anything morally wrong with ****sexuality, since it's hardly a matter of choice. There is a major genetic component in determining to whom people are attracted.
    EncinitasWomp here's an article from Yale, it discusses studies conducted of ****sexual pairings in various animals, particularly the Laysan Albatross
    http://www.yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-****sexuality/
    By the way, what's being forced down your throat? Honest question

#51 mattgulptosser, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
  12. mattgulptosser

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,639
    I appreciate that, you seem quite reasonable about not persecuting these people

13. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    Atheists are morons that don't understand they share the same faith as believers. I was never an atheist even when I wasn't a believer. I was always agnostic, maybe because I always was I to science. I had a specific religious moment that changed my mind and made me a Christian but that is between me and God. That said I never judge any other faith. Even atheism,until they attempt to take the scientific high road.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    Well if you don't believe in an after life then why does it bother you. The Bible is not all about who goes to hell it is about us fellow humans judging fellow humans. The Bible simply States that followers are forgiven purely by believing Jesus saved us. The Bible also tells us that those that judge others for there indiscretions are committing a sin. Christians are taught to forgive as you want to be forgiven and all Christians are sinners.

#54 Medicated fisherman, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
  15. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    I hate you. For being so darn honest.:emoji_sweat_smile:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,604
    Calls em all morons but doesn’t judge them...word

17. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    I don't judge the non believer, I judge the non believer that claims the believers follows fairytales why offering no scientific evidence to back up their theories.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  18. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,604
    :emoji_thumbsup:

19. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    Just to give you a heads up I was given an intelligence rating of 12 grade science in 3rd grade. I lead numerous science Olympia teams to victory as young as 1st grade. If you honestly want to argue facts bring them, I honestly would love to read them and compare them to what I have studied. Just like global warming. The sea levels keep rising but no actual rise has been observed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  20. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,604
    Can people get pregnant without sex or insemination? Can babies be conceived out of thin air?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.