Fall an Winter Limited Discounted Trips with Joefish619

Discussion in 'Sponsor Hookups' started by Joefish, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Joefish

Joefish Guest

Ratings:
    +94
    I am offering Low start up prices for the rest of the season until the end of January for Guided Bass trips in San Diego. If you want to catch some good quality fish, refine certain methods, or Swimbait fish. I can provide you with everything you need for a great day of fishing on the water with a personalized HD Video commemorating your day.

Check out my Youtube page, URL joefish619. Some videos are not viewable by mobile phones, so I hope you have access to a computer.
    <a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/0DZsI5iVP7Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/0DZsI5iVP7Q</a>

Please Email all inquiries to joefish619@gmail.com
    Call/Text (619)715-8538, Available 7 Days a Week
    Website coming soon

Come Fish with the Joefish!!!
    Guarantee fish or your money back

Guide ServicePermits not included
    $200-$250 Half Day
    $325-$375 Full Day
    $50 for an extra person
    Ride Along
    $75 Half Day
    $150 Full Day

IMG_20130614_191019.jpg

IMG_20130710_131945.jpg

IMG_20130904_082338.jpg

2. avid_basser

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +515
    Joe,

What does your "ride along" package entail? I'm always struggling at El Cap and would really benefit on how to dissect this lake.

-AJ

3. Joefish

Joefish Guest

Ratings:
    +94
    A ride along is simple, You grab your own fishing supplies (Rods,reels,baits,drinks,food,sunblock) an fish in the back of the boat were I choose to go. You can watch me fish, an how I fish things. I will give you a couple pointers throughout the day. But no guarantees I will take you to any prime spots, or show you the "Golden Lure". Most of all thou we will go out to have a fun day of fishing. I might be open for what you would like to work on, or I might be trying new things an new places, Or just pre fishing or whatever I feel like I need to do. You bring the gear an I supply the ride. I do not supply lake permits. You need to pick up your own. I try to make it affordable for everyone. A full day ride along is not going to last all day, but you will get a lot more than the half an see different patterns throughout the day.
    Hope that helped. Joe M.

IMG_20130929_174418.jpg