Float Tube San V

Discussion in 'Float Tubing' started by Tony Vegas, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Tony Vegas

Tony Vegas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +585
    Name:
    Tony Vegas
    Hey I am new to Float Tube Fishing and I've come to really like San Vicente when I have been renting the Jon boats there. Any tips on where to launch? Would like to cover some shoreline rather than double back. Can you take that trail on the left of the boat launch? Seems like it goes for quite a ways and you could fish for quite a bit back towards the launch ramp. Also if anybody wants to float tube San Vicente lemme know... I'm trying to go out during the earlier days of the week to avoid crowds and such. Might try and start going for the evening bite too. Any info welcome.

2. BassSeeker

BassSeeker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83
    Name:
    Eli
    Boat:
    Tube
    I tubed it Thursday, after stopping at the shop I drove down the ramp, setup my tube to the left of the ramp as you’re walking down it. There’s a spot to launch your tube from and you will be out of boat traffic as you will be between the shore and the dock. I then parked then walked back down and proceeded to fish that shoreline.

3. Tony Vegas

Tony Vegas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +585
    Name:
    Tony Vegas
    Thanks man appreciate info