For dmorgan

Discussion in 'Float Tubing' started by Creek, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +15,756
    Here ya go, big guy. This is just so you dont go around thinking that all I (and others) do is live in The Lounge. Feel free to come out with me and float tube anytime. Keep in mind, my work schedule is out of control because of Covid and the constant protests that happen in this county - "overtime" is my middle name. But again, come on out with me anytime and fish - if for no other reason, just so you know that I really do fish on occasion. Looking forward to it.

This is kind of a combo report, days after the fact. Slid into Mission Point (the basin) both days. One was early morning and the other was an evening session - which sucked due to all the water having been churned up earlier in the day by boaters and others. Not many fish, but a good mix of both smallish and better models nonetheless. Still was good getting out - takes work and the stresses of Covid and the protests off my mind. Enjoy a few pics - just for dmorgan.:emoji_peace:

sunrise.jpg
    spot2.jpg spot1.jpg sandie.jpg oops.jpg mid.jpg hali.jpg cali.jpg babyhali.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Dry Fly Rie

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,540
    Nice mixture, Creek. I saw that listing boat last week when I was at a work bbq down there.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +15,756
    Glad you were able to (indirectly) verify that I was at least down there last week. I usually dont post reports when I go solo - unless something out of the ordinary happens - like last year when that moron in the sailboat tried to steal a City Lifeguard rescue board right in front of me. Anyway, I only posted because I was lumped into a group of people that this guy claims never post fishing reports - or even go fishing for that matter. So thanks for that.

Come on down when you can.. always ready to go have another epic day with you.

4. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +11,206
    Name:
    Larry M
    Well Creek, I probably haven't fished in a couple of years so I guess that's true about me. But then again there's more to life than fishing. But I have fished from Alaska to Key West. Even in Cuba.
    If you don't have any other interest in life then he might just be an one trick pony.

#4 Larry M, Jun 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  5. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +15,756
    I'm not really sure what anything has to with anything. It was his random comment/post, so clearly something triggered him to write that. Too funny. Just kind of drive-by commenting.. kinda like what Sci does.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,716
    Boat:
    It floats
    Gotta start a blackball club for those guys

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Werfless

Werfless The Coach ..RIP my friends
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +54,959
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat:
    One too many
    Dammit... A midshipman on the fly? Seems like that would be one hell of a rare event... Hmm

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +15,756
    That's my fourth one.. three from Mission Point and my first one was from Spanish. They dont fight at all. I thought I was dragging up a small piece of kelp.

9. Werfless

Werfless The Coach ..RIP my friends
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +54,959
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat:
    One too many
    They don't fight, until they have sunk some teeth into your finger... Then they seem to love thrashing around

10. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,793
    Cool, good to see that you get out and enjoy things instead of just stewing about everything. Too much politics has got to be bad for your health. Will PM you about when to get together. I have been fishing the bay every weekend but will switch over to Barrett when it opens.

“Life is a comedy to those who think and a tragedy for those who feel.”

― Horace Walpole

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List