Free Bay Bass Seminar - Burlason/Howerton

Discussion in 'Bay Fishing' started by Kellen, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Kellen

Kellen Owner
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +5,856
    Join last year's Bay Bass Tournament winners Ed Howerton and Dennis Burlason Saturday January 12th at 1pm at Fisn'N Marine Center. Location 12365 Mapleview St., Lakeside or 619 443 2100 for further details. It will all start off with a BBQ before hand.

2. azbaseball21

azbaseball21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1
    For all that helped put on the seminar today at Fish N Marine center in lakeside THANK YOU. It was a welcome start to the 2013 bay fishing season. The company was great the information given was well received by all and the money raised for the youth fishing group is well deserved.
    Both Ed and Dennis gave us a load of information that we plan on using against them in two weeks at the tournament so Thanks guys.
    Really the seminar went well and for me I met a couple of other float tubers / kayakers and we shared a lot of information from types of rigs to where to launch.
    Wishing everyone a great fishing year 2013

Mike

3. thankyoulord

thankyoulord Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Had a good time, learned some new stuff, and won the rod and reel at the raffle! Can't wait for the tourney. Good luck to all!

4. Kellen

Kellen Owner
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +5,856
    Glad you guys had a good time. I hope there was a good turnout, as I'm sure there was a lot of valuable information passed on.

5. wccjanel

wccjanel Fishing Guide
    SDFish VIP Site Sponsor

Ratings:
    +34
    It was good seeing all the people there. We really do have something special in places like FMC. The way they are supporting the fishing community, and hosting San Diego Anglers for this event two years now, is awesome. I really liked the theme behind what Eddie and Dennis were saying... Keep It Simple. They really do work during their tournament time. They have a work ethic of pure simplicity, and extreme efficiency. In a time when everybody is looking for a magic bean, they break it down to simple hard work. What a gimic, eh?
    Thank you to all who were able to make it.