GA Fly Fishing

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing' started by Bass Kid, May 17, 2022.

1. Bass Kid

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,306
    Got to head out east for a fly-fishing trip with work. 2 days on the river (1st day private, 2nd day public). Private section was like looking at the bass pro shops tank, there were huge fish stacked in the hole right where you park. I spend my time walking down river there landing 1 large rainbow and losing a few other monsters. 2nd day was public water and the numbers were awesome. Landed at least a dozen rainbows and 4-5 brook in the 8-13" range. Fished a small nymph with an indicator. Posted a video but its longgg so here is the big fish of the trip.

New Project.jpg

2. bajacamp

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,735
    Nice Rainbow...When I think of GA. I don't think trout..... more LM bass or sun fish, warm water fish......Excellent report from a another part of the country.....

3. Neuroshima

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,156
    Man, that is some beautiful scenery. Nice catches.

4. Bass Kid

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,306
    i had no idea there were trout out there, but the scenery is some of the best ive ever seen.