Garmin Striker 4 New in box $40

Discussion in 'Lobster Fishing' started by Masshole84, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Masshole84

Masshole84 Active Member

Ratings:
    +61
    Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    Cobra Kayak
    Hey boys, I know someone that just bought a storage unit and it had a bunch of new in the box Garmin Striker 4’s in it. He is selling them for $40! They are $120 new. Let me know if you want one. I’m getting nothing out of it except being a bro for helping my fellow fishing friends.
    Garmin 010-01550-00 Striker 4 with Transducer, 3.5" GPS Fishfinder with Chirp Traditional Transducer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017NI17HQ/?tag=sd07e-20

2. Masshole84

Masshole84 Active Member

Ratings:
    +61
    Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    Cobra Kayak
    Sooo bummed, I met the guy and he only had one with him. I bought it and he was going to run to his storage unit then we were supposed to meet at noon so I could purchase the rest of them for you guys. He has been ghosting me for 24 hours. No responses to text or phone calls or voicemails and never showed up at noon. He just finally got back to me and told me that his buddy sold the rest of them already and that his phone blocks unknown callers so he saw none of my messages until now. Really frustrated but he has more gear to sell now. I am going to start posting it in the for sales section of the forum once he sends me the pictures. Sorry again, I was excited to get you guys such awesome deals on those fisher finders.