Georgia Testimony on Voter Fraud Exposes Mountains of Illegal Votes and Fraud Caught on Video

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by barepixels, Dec 4, 2020.

1. barepixels

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,870
    Name:
    John
    Boat:
    No access to one
    The Georgia Senate Subcommittee Hearing today dropped bombshell after bombshell. The list of ways illegal votes were cast is long. Anyone and everyone voted in the 2020 election.. If you had a pulse, you could vote.

The videos below are just a few of the many examples including the video of workers pulling out breifcases with ballots to run through the machines. This was after the workers at the State Farm Arena were told to leave because of a supposed water leak.

How can Georgia have a runoff election in January if this shenanigans isn’t fixed?

The Georgia vote FACTS!
    THEY ARE INDISPUTABLE
    2,506 felons voted
    66,248 under age not old enough
    2,423 not registered
    1,400 cast ballots po. box
    4,926 council registration
    10,315 dead voted
    395 ballots cast in another state
    15,700 change address
    40,270 moved county lines.

Links to many videos

Breaking Video of Georgia Testimony on Voter Fraud Exposes Mountains of Illegal Votes and Fraud Caught on Video

#1 barepixels, Dec 4, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  2. Chriwilson

Chriwilson I'm your Huckleberry ...
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,569
    Boat:
    Nunya
    All the speculation

Let it run its course dude.
    There's a judicial process for hearing and trying evidence is there not?
    If all else fails, Mighty Mo will contest the election all by himself...

Serious question tho barepixels
    5d mk iv or 6d mk ii

#2 Chriwilson, Dec 4, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  3. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,510
    I am telling you bare, unless you get on the legal team, Trump is going down in flames. Rudy and crew are just screwing up right and left. I guess they are too proud to ask for your help. Or maybe they are Deep State like Barr. Why, with all the YouTube videos you have, you will have Trump winning by a landslide. But time is running out.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,569
    Boat:
    Nunya
    4 more days...
    tik tok

:emoji_laughing:

5. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +15,514
    Losers. But nothing will change. Stop the show now and the cities will burn courtesy BLM, Antifa, and maybe a few SDF members.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,569
    Boat:
    Nunya
    Well here's the rub.
    2016 was the biggliest election fraud in the history of rigged elections, remember that ?

DJT stood up a task force to investigate and what was the result? A disbanded PACEI and in doing so killed their final report; so we don't know the extent or lack there of. We also don't know in which direction this fraudulent activity was aimed as the data collected from states were supposedly destroyed by the commission.

Wouldn't it be interesting to investigate these ATL CCTV Tapes to find that those "ballots in question" were in Trump's favor? What then ?... Oh lawdy heads would explode...

We could speculate all day about that, but it seems to me if he REALLY wanted to clear the muck from our elections, he had a solid hand to do so the past four years.

7. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +15,514
    Here's the other rub.. he had four plus years of having every Dem up his azz for little or no reason. Not sure he had the time.

8. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,569
    Boat:
    Nunya
    Not really an excuse to disband a commission in the 9th inning, so to speak in his first year of office...

9. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,444
    Boat:
    It floats
    It doesn’t matter who’s benefiting from the fraud. Fraud is fraud, who ever is responsible should be held accountable even if that includes the beneficiary, if he is part of it, same thing

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,510
    History will not be kind to bare, he had all the YouTube videos needed to convince the courts and instead he wastes his time trying to get sdfish members to see them, who really only want to watch fishing and Vinny's comedy videos.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +15,514
    Fraud is fraud. Perfectly said.

12. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,510
    Agree, prosecute to the full extent of the law, regardless of which side did it. Problem is that the is a lot of alleging being done and no cases are being brought before a court, at least that stick. If these cases are real, bring them before a court.

If no cases get brought before a court (or get immediately dismissed due to lack of evidence), then the logical conclusion is that the fraud did not happen.

It's legal to lie (in most circumstances) and some people take advantage of that (or have big imaginations).

13. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +17,252
    Just clicked on to SDFish after hearing about sadly hearing about the stay at home orders and your comment brought a smile to my face while I clutched a warm coffee cup to warm up my cold hands in my colder than normal house. I guess my future soon will be one of those guys who you see heading into Dennys in the summer wearing a jacket while the outside temp is 100 degrees. It is hell to get old and worse to be force fed cut and paste conspiracy theories every day, but like Creek says...I can ignore them or the person.........but it is easier just not to read them or watch them...ha ha. :)
    Tight lines my friend and thanks for kind words.

14. barepixels

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,870
    Name:
    John
    Boat:
    No access to one
    Just curious, Viny, Chriwilson, and dmorgan3, did you guys believed in the Russian Hoax for over three years?

#14 barepixels, Dec 5, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  15. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +17,252
    Russia was involved in the 2016 election(hacking, placed negative ads all over, spread propaganda on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram and other areas...and basically trying to put Hillary in a bad light(and personally she was not in a great light already).....but because Trump won the election by having the most electoral votes, there was nothing much anyone could do. You guys constantly rubbed Trumps victory in many people faces right after the election. I know you are trying to keep the faith and I have to say you are not giving up which is actually a good thing for people to fight on what they believe it....but right now, most people believe the election is over and if there is actual proof of fraud, then we will see. Most of all, I will pay you the money we bet if Trump remains the President and I expect you to rib me for the next 4 years about it. For now....we will just wait and see.

#15 VinnyBass, Dec 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. barepixels

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,870
    Name:
    John
    Boat:
    No access to one
    We have already have a bet. So does that mean YES you did believe in the Russian Hoax?

Just FYI on another forum, a user who peddle RUSSIA RUSSIA for over 3 years now saying there is no voter fraud. Today he said/asked

So I dd a Google search and replied with

Google returns tons of results. Many are duplicates and take time to filter them out. Here are some

2 charged with voter fraud in Southern California
    2 charged with voter fraud in Southern California | KMPH

Hunterdon County makes arrest in voter fraud, authorities say
    Hunterdon County makes arrest in voter fraud, authorities say

Carrollton mayoral candidate arrested on suspicion of fraudulently obtaining mail-in ballots
    Carrollton mayoral candidate arrested on suspicion of fraudulently obtaining mail-in ballots

Man arrested for voter fraud in Luzerne County
    Man arrested for voter fraud in Luzerne County | wnep.com

Pair Charged With Voter Fraud Allegedly Submitted Thousands of Fraudulent Applications on Behalf of Homeless People
    Pair Charged With Voter Fraud Allegedly Submitted Thousands of Fraudulent Applications on Behalf of Homeless People

California mayoral candidate charged with voter fraud for submitting over 8,000 false voter registration applications, DA says
    California mayoral candidate charged with voter fraud for submitting over 8,000 false voter registration applications, DA says

Texas Social Worker Charged With 134 Counts Involving Election Fraud
    Texas Social Worker Charged With 134 Counts Involving Election Fraud

Fraudulent Use Of Absentee Ballots - Here is one of the problem... the penalty is not stiff enough
    The Heritage Foundation

Florida man arrested for voter fraud involving governor and sports celebrities
    Florida man arrested for voter fraud involving governor and sports celebrities | NewsNation Now

Charges filed in father-son voter fraud case in Chester County
    Charges filed in father-son voter fraud case in Chester County

Trump Supporter Arrested For Requesting Absentee Ballot For Dead Mother :(
    Trump Supporter Arrested For Requesting Absentee Ballot For Dead Mother | HuffPost

Four arrested in voter fraud by mail case
    Four arrested in voter fraud by mail case

Two Charged with Voter Fraud in South Alabama
    Two Charged with Voter Fraud in South Alabama

Michigan man facing felony charges for voter fraud, AG says
    Michigan man facing felony charges for voter fraud, AG says

#16 barepixels, Dec 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +17,922
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    really? "forced"

drama queen.jpg

18. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +17,252
    There were parts that were not a hoax as 12 Russian nationals were caught for their part in allegedly hacking into U.S. election systems.
    Did it change the outcome of the election.....that I do not really know.

19. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +17,252
    You force us to see your Memes daily!
    (Not fake news......Just the facts)

#19 VinnyBass, Dec 5, 2020
  20. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,444
    Boat:
    It floats
    there is evidence of fraud, on what scale? Enough to flip results? Who knows.
    All in all, there is corruption, where there is money, there is corruption, greed = corruption. There are people who pull strings or I should say influences decisions in this country that “we” don’t know anything about. It’s happened for a long time AKA deep state and ties to unions and other entities...
    It’s wishful thinking that these fraudulent cases be exposed.