$GME squeeze

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carterantebi, Jan 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +19,182
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
  2. ScubaLee03

ScubaLee03 Real Estate Broker
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,575
    This is a whole nother level of understanding and playing the game. Wanna search $.75 stocks? check. Wanna search big drop bargains? Check. Combine that with a fundamental check, boom.

Crazy to think the gap between average Joe’s Schwab tool in generating these filtered data vs the paid pro is only a 15 second difference?

I can only imagine what tools retail investors had to educate themselves on their own 20-30 years ago vs what tools are readily available and accessible now. The playing field must’ve changed so much.

Now for personal discovery: under what environment should one apply which tactics for the best success rate.

Much like fishing, conditions change all the time and your method and target species would shift to prevent a skunk.

Fortunately, there’s a good group on SDFish sharing solid experiences that shortens ones’ growing pains.

Thank you for sharing the link/photo and even more for giving a sense of direction/guidance for those seeking it.

3. Slater

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,129
    "That's putting it mildly. Someone bought over $8 million in the final seconds of the trading day friday to secure the $8 call were in the money! Wheels are in motion by some with big money, to stick it to the hedges that try to short companies into bankruptcy. When the world's richest man is tweeting support for the retail investor, you have damn strong ally!"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,712
    We’ll see how the panic sells go..gotta hold tight..I think amc is a 20 dollar stock after this pandemic sheet..so if nothing comes from this squeeze..I’m holding until the end