Half Priced Half Days Are Back

Discussion in 'Sponsor Hookups' started by wccjanel, Nov 9, 2011.

1. wccjanel

wccjanel Fishing Guide
    SDFish VIP Site Sponsor

Ratings:
    +34
    Sorry for not titling this correctly when I announced it last week. See link: http://www.sdfish.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=107990

But yes, they are back; our Holiday Specials for SDFish members. This is our fourth year of doing this, and it is always a thrill.
    Please keep in mind; because of this promo, corporate conventions, and the holidays themselves, we do book up this time of year. If we are too booked to take you, and you end up going with other guides, do not assume that they have to lower their prices to meet ours. That is not fair to them.
    We only do this special as a Thank You to SDFish members for helping The Fish Icon, and Captain James Nelson Guide Service, grow. We really do appreciate the family of members here at SDFish, and this is why we do what we do.

2011-11-05_12-56-02_295.jpg

Click link for more details:
    http://www.fishingguidesandiego.com/store/show_product/?product_id=41449691

Thank you,
    James

2. wccjanel

wccjanel Fishing Guide
    SDFish VIP Site Sponsor

Ratings:
    +34
    Just to clarify; if you are active, or retired military, you can use this promo with the military discount. That's right, this means military personnel can be treated to a full service guided fishing trip for just $75.00 for the half day.

How can I do this? The question is, "How can I not?" Without our military protecting our freedoms, I would not be able to do what I do.

God Bless,
    James

3. wccjanel

wccjanel Fishing Guide
    SDFish VIP Site Sponsor

Ratings:
    +34
    Had two sets of guys recently book trips with this promo. They both are bringing buddies, and are service members. They both upgraded to the fullday (9 hour trip) which includes lunch at one of our many dockable restaurants. The total for a trip like this (with the discount) is only $275. That's crazy low. And the bite is good. I can't wait to treat these gentlemen to the best fishery in California.