Hand Pours

Discussion in 'Lure Making & Customizing' started by BfishK, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Siebler

Siebler Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ive been pouting plastics about 9 years on a professional level and for personal use.

I actually have a ton of stuff I am going to sell off. I just dont have the time for it any more. Going to refocus and go back to Wire baits and jigs, there's more money in them for me.

If anybody is interested in molds and such Email me. They are all RTV molds, freshwater and salt. I am going to hold onto my stuff from Del along with my Production Swimbait sets. Looking to get rid of th molds I have 1 and 2's of (personal use stuff).

CJ@oexcalifornia.com

Like Mike said, look up John Greer and Associates for the RTV locally, he is where I get mine. RTV is way better than Plaster or Durhams and Allum. is by far the best. If you use plaster Seal the mold with devcon or Etex and youll be ok.