Happy (Confirmed) NO COLLUSION DAY

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creek, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,205
    I agree with you here; same thing will occur with DT45
    However, the reason that no charges have been brought, is the whole "Can't indict a sitting president" malarkey. Regardless of who sits in what seat, nobody should legally be able to don the title "Unindicted Co-Conspirator"...

2. fisheromen

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,741
    Boat:
    1986 Glastron
    You believe that?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Capt Ray

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,468
    Name:
    Ray
    Keep trying and you may eventually get the facts right.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. AzImport

AzImport Living Customs Violation
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,480
    Smart of her? Probably not. Also not at all illegal. Embellishment is a thing. Not a good thing necessarily, but a thing. I'm still willing to listen to what she has to say, still have faith that she is saying the truth, and that if she doesn't she will, as in this case, admit to it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,205
    I believe nobody wants to test it due to lack of precedence and inherently setting precedent - yes

6. Capt Ray

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,468
    Name:
    Ray
    I believe Mueller chose to leave the decision elsewhere as he is smart enough to know if he cleared Trump the democrats would have turned on him like a pack of rabid dogs (just like Barr). I do not believe for a second that presidential immunity has anything to do with it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Capt Ray

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,468
    Name:
    Ray
    Correct. As she said she made a bad use of words but the statement is true...many FBI agents where embarrassed that Comey leaked FBI memo's to the New York Times and openly stated "James Comey has done irreparable damage to the bureau we love. His conduct, specifically his leaking, has divided the bureau, and it will take years to regain our hard-earned reputation." This was during the Jun 2017 testimony.

8. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,374
    This is what I'm sure of.. the 2 1/2 year wet dream of the Dems will get even wetter as time goes on. I'm just praying that Nunes and Graham get 100% cooperation in investigating those that did the real deed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. spideyjg

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,984
    Meanwhile in the Kremlin they are popping champagne watching American turn on each other like rabid dogs and calculating the best 2020 election result for more disruption.

They tried to collude but the Trump people didn't go for it.

Sen Rubio said it long ago and in all the patisan pissing match you here a few nation security people expressing the same concern. Russia found a flaw and exploited it. What next?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,205
    Mueller did the task which was assigned to him and found DT45 not directly tied to collusion (which in and of itself is not a crime). He did leave the pathway open for future investigation into obstruction of justice; so in no way could he have cleared him outright.

The Dems turned on Barr because he went back on his words from Jan, that his belief was that the public deserved to see the report, not 3-4 heavily redacted versions.

1838 Kendall v. United States ex rel. Stokes,
    The executive power is vested in a president; and so far as his powers are derived from the constitution, he is beyond the reach of any other department, except in the mode prescribed by the constitution through the impeachment,”

This is what has not been challenged and no administration wants to be held accountable for setting bad precedent (look at the Nuclear Option). This is the same manner in which Mueller decided against personal subpoena of DT45 to the Grand Jury.

11. Capt Ray

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,468
    Name:
    Ray
    Barr himself did not sensor ANY of the report nor did he direct it. That was all done by Office of Legal Counsel, DOJ attorney, Special Counsel Attorney, Intel Community, etc.. There are very specific LAWS that prevent the areas of the document censored from being released to the public. Documents of this type have NEVER been released to the public. He kept his word and released everything current law permits. That will surely not make everyone happy but it is the law. Hell, I would love to see the Kennedy report but that has again been sealed for another 50 years.

12. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,205
    Last I checked Capt Ray ,hierarchically The AG oversees ALL the agencies and personnel that you listed. He has also stated the categories on which HE will be instituting the redaction. There definitely are elements which should remain concealed, e.g. details of national security or compromise. However the speculation is that a large amount of detail was conveniently obscured at DT45s request which do not pose legal or security risk.

The next saga will begin with his subpoena and lesser redactions.

Again, I agree with you, the full report most likely should not be released due to national sensitivities and legalities contained, but there also should not be conveniences afforded which are not bound by those constraints.

13. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,374
    It's so weird to see how paranoid Dems are over this report. They asked for it, they got it. They used investigators of their choosing. Mueller was their "man." Why didn't the anti-Trump investigators totally embellish in their reports? Because there's nothing there to embellish on. Nadler, Schiff, etc.. Amazing.

14. Fishin_Buddy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +463
    :emoji_metal::emoji_laughing:

433051A8-5795-4C6D-A5C5-4063E147506C.jpeg

15. DDuvan1

DDuvan1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +493
    You guys read the report yet? Trump is now saying that a lot of it is untrue. That means that the accounts provided to the special council and his team by current white house and administration employees were not true. This means they lied to federal investigators.

I guess he is now implementing all of them in a crime. That's pretty cool if him.

16. hookemdano

hookemdano Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +195
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    I have read the FULL report 5 times now...some of you need to reread the FULL report !

full report.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,824
    Name:
    Larry M
    I find it interesting that the majority of the Dems didn't read the Affordable Care Act and voted for it.
    Now they are looking at every word and punctuation mark in the Mueller report.
    LMAO

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,374
    I admit, I'm just a dumb old Montana country boy. But can you tell me what that sentence means? I'm guessing you meant to say that Trump is implicating them in a crime? Not trying to be a wizeazz here, just making sure I'm on the same page as you.

19. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,374
    Still enjoying watching as Democrats run around pulling their hair out.

I think none of us can predict whats going to happen in 2020.. but for some reason, Dems seem to be trying to make it easy for Trump to get re-elected. I'm all for it. Keep investigating.. keep accusing.. keep crying. MAGA.. Trump/Pence 2020.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. spideyjg

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,984
    It is a felony to lie to a federal investigator. They said things mentioned in the Mueller report, Trump say it is a lie. Hence he is saying those people lied to the feds. Therefore they committed felonies.