Help with Red Circle Foundation - Gala Event Auction Item

Discussion in 'Announcements, Support and Feedback' started by a007jeff, Jun 12, 2014.

1. a007jeff

a007jeff Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am posting this with hopes I can find some one who could step up and help in securing a few additional items for our 2014 Gala Event coming up in September for Red Circle Foundation. We currently have an auction item consisting of a chartered deep sea excursion out of San Diego, we have the charted boat, rod and reel secured, we are in need of a tackle box and deep sea tackle. If you are interested in helping us out with a donation of these items please contact me at. Links to our web site and the gala event are below. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

Jeff Anderson - Stay the Course Coordinator
    jeff.anderson@redcirclefoundation.org

Red Circle Foundation: http://www.redcirclefoundation.org
    Quick Response Gap Funding

The Red Circle Quick Response Gap Funding program was developed to support U.S. Military Special Operators and their families in the event of extenuating circumstances.

Our gap funding program covers memorial services, emergency travel, household expenses and military transition. There are many great charities and government programs that serve the Special Operations community however, most take weeks or months before funds can be deployed to help people in need. Waiting on this money creates additional, and unnecessary stress on these families. This is where Red Circle Foundation comes in; we act immediately, providing assistance to bridge this funding gap. Like a Special Operations unit, Red Circle Foundation is designed to be extremely nimble.

Gala Event http://redcirclefoundation.org/blacktiebravery/