1. Last day to order

Your time is almost up to order our new "Big Bass Republic" shirts, celebrating California's reputation as the big bass king of the US. Available in UPFs (sun protection shirts), performance sweatshirts, short sleeve performance tees, and long sleeve performance tees.

More Info

Dismiss Notice
  2. Last chance to order SDFISH hats

Today is the last day to get your order in for these new SDFish trucker hats! Available in 3 colors, with the SDFish logo embroidered across the front of a high quality Richardson 112 snapback trucker.

Check em out

Dismiss Notice

Heroes on the water June 24th and July 8th

Discussion in 'Fishing events & tournaments' started by monstahfish, Jun 11, 2017.

1. monstahfish

monstahfish Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63
    Boat:
    Hobie
    Hi guys,
    Our next events are on the 24th and July 8th. Sign up at the link to help our vets and have a good time while doing it. You may also participate if you are a disabled vet or first responder. The more volunteers that sign up, the more tickets I can release for our guests. Thanks for the continued support. https://www.eventbrite.com/o/socal-chapter-8158308179

2. Cheese Whiz

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,519
    I definitely recommend this, sign up to help the cause! Shane and his team put on an awesome event and the vets definitely get a lot out of it, I got to see it firsthand at the one I attended. I signed up for the two events in July as well. Both June dates I can't make but am looking forward to helping again in July! -Garrett

3. tacmik

tacmik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32

4. Carterantebi

Carterantebi The Skunk Magnet
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,784
    Name:
    Carter
    Boat:
    Bayliner+Hobie Revo
    I think I'm gonna make this one!

5. tacmik

tacmik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32
    Glad to have you. Can sign up on event bright under southern California Heroes on the water. Or contact monstafish.

6. Cheese Whiz

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,519
    Yeltneb these are the events I was telling you about, you can bring your kayak out and help as a volunteer assisting some disabled vets. I'm signed up for the two events in July as I'm out of town this Saturday but I'd highly recommend it. It's a lot of fun and a great cause.

7. Yeltneb

Yeltneb Active Member

Ratings:
    +20
    Name:
    Adam
    Boat:
    Pro Angler 14
    I will sign up for the 8th, can't do the other one.

8. Cheese Whiz

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,519
    Awesome, spread the word if you know anyone else that wants to come help. I'll see you there on the 8th.

9. tacmik

tacmik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32
    Thanks to all of you that have given up your Saturday to help such a worthy cause. Hope to see you all out there having a good time , helping our Vets. If you are planning to help us, please go to event bright heroes on the water, southern California and sign up under volunteers. That way Shane (monstafish) will know you are coming. The more volunteers that sign up, the more Vets we can take out. The number of Vets is directly proportionate to the number of volunteers. We try to have a 2 or 3 to 1 ratio for both safety and their enjoyment. See you there and tight lines. Mike

10. Carterantebi

Carterantebi The Skunk Magnet
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,784
    Name:
    Carter
    Boat:
    Bayliner+Hobie Revo
    I just talked to my dad to see if he wanted to do it too and he told me he needs the truck tomorrow but that he's definitely in for the 8th. Sorry about that, it's probably too late to sign up anyways.

11. FISH

FISH Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +314
    Got to work tomorrow, but I'm in for the next two in July.