Hodges Today / Skunked

Discussion in 'Freshwater Reports' started by MASTERCASTER, Aug 28, 2010.

1. MASTERCASTER

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +61
    I got to the lake this morning with high hopes ! I brought my lab Morgan with me to day . Jump out of the old ladys car and Morgan heads over a little hill were i always park and she gets Skunked ! I thought she would remember from the last time it happened but i think she likes it . Had a friend pick her up in his truck so i could clean her up ! She is just fine but every time she gets wet she will smell a bit like a skunk for a few weeks . Any way no fishing today maybe tomorrow . O-yeah i'm sure glad it was her and not me as it is from washing her all i can smell is Skunk ! See -Ya

2. bassgalrascal

Staff Member SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,887
    If I had the choice, I'd pick getting skunked by bass! eek-1.jpg Luckily, I managed not get skunked yesterday morning, but the bite has slowed down and I ended up with only two fish. They were keeper size and bit the very retro style Mann's Jellyworm. thumbsup.jpg