Hot Deals subforum location

Discussion in 'Announcements, Support and Feedback' started by spicymayo, Aug 10, 2020.

1. spicymayo

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +965
    Anyone else think that the Hot Deals subforum should be located under the Marketplace/Buy/Sell>Fishing Tackle & Gear for Sale/Wanted/Trade section, instead of the Specialized>Fishing Tackle section?

When we're in the classified/for sale section, we're pretty much looking through used stuff to get a deal anyway, why not make the subforum for deals on new items accessible to us when we're in the shopping mindset?

2. AzImport

AzImport Living Customs Violation
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,479
    At this point, its kinda moot as Kellen is a no-show for good at this point I think. I do see your point though.

3. bassgalrascal

Staff Member SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,050
    Anybody who has access to the administration site could make the change. Besides Kellen, there is an administrator for this site, but he seems to have been MIA since last year anyway. I find it strange that there is only one admin for the site, because most websites have 4 or 5 of them. But then there's only 1 global moderator here, so what do I know. :emoji_sweat: