Howdy Yall

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jimmyz123, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmyz123

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +129
    It's been a while since I have been on here. I thought I would stop in and say hello. I hope you are all having a wonderful Holiday weekend.

How's the fishing been?

2. old_rookie

Staff Member SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,810
    For me it has been difficult to get on the water the last few months - surf has been non ideal for me, and when it is, I have something going on or I'm out of town dealing with an elderly parent.
    Only 2x on the kayak, and 2x surf fishing all year. But the fishing seems to be good from what I read.

3. fisheromen

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +25,882
    Boat:
    1986 Glastron
    Hey Jimmy, as usual everyone else is loading their boats but I'm having a hard time figuring it out. Hope all is well with you.

4. Jimmyz123

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +129
    For me life has been throwing some major curve balls at me. I have managed to get out on the water a couple of times this year. I have been very busy with recovering from the car accident, going through a divorce, and trying to be happy through all of it. I am truly blessed, I have a lot of friends and family pulling me through it all.

I'm getting through it all with the grace of God. I have to say that what is worldly sure is not Godly, and if we are able to see through all the junk this world is throwing in our faces, we will see what God is trying to do in our lives. I'm seeing more clearly now, and feeling very blessed.

5. Jimmyz123

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +129
    I've been on the water 2 times this year, I have caught 2 fish, I need to catch more.

6. Jimmyz123

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +129
    I know the struggles. My dad and mom are both having a tough time right now, and with all that's going on in my life it's not easy to get out on the water. I will do so more often though, I have Friday's off, so I should be able to get out when it's not as crowded.