Its Official !

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creek, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,559
    Sleeping will be good for me tonight. I sit here before you with a renewed sense of vigor. Let me just say, the FISA/Origins Report has now moved into a CRIMINAL probe/investigation. Using an NBC story link for any doubters out there.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...a-probe-turns-criminal-investigation-n1071731

And here's Fox's rendition of the same breaking news..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg9kVPz3AZs

I'm thrilled. Of course, we all know that we're working with the upper level justice system tier where the air is a little sweeter for the better class of people who are accused, but its great news nonetheless. CRIMINAL !! Woohoo !! Spin the wheel, spin the wheel ! Lets see who it lands on !!

#1 Creek, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  2. Werfless

Werfless The Coach
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +40,495
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat:
    One too many
    I have this feeling the wheel will land in between spots...

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. DDuvan1

DDuvan1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +496
    Yeah......so they are making it a “criminal” investigation to be able to subpoena witnesses. Some have not come in to voluntary testify.

Does not mean to much. But we shall see.

4. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,559
    It sounded sooo cool on the television when it was announced. I could hear cheers and firecrackers the nation over.

Was just watching where some young brother was arrested in NY for shoving a woman headfirst into the side of a stationary underground train. Was great and clear video of it. What a free-for-all of shyt this world has become. Kinda ties in with that other thread where we were talking about how shiddy our trolley trains and stops are.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,300
    TBH - this looks like more dog wagging to deflect Trump’s base from the impeachment inquiry.

I don’t hold my breath in anything meaningful coming out of The District.

6. spideyjg

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,033
    Dems and Mueller investigation, Repubs and this investigation. Same circus different clowns.

The right will wind themselves up with every tidbit just like the Dems and Mueller.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  7. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,559
    You know the ridiculous Steele Dossier and FISA abuse was in motion before the impeachment wet dream was even molded, right?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,977
    Name:
    Larry M
    What is TBH?
    Asking for a friend.

9. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,559
    Urban Dictionary is my friend. I have to look shyt up all the time.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. swings are free

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,718
    To be honest ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • List
  11. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,559
    I guess not knowing the acronyms and other garbage dates us a little bit. Things were so much better when I was 12.. playing tag football in the street phone pole to phone pole, playing tag at night with my dads' crappy old silver and red Eveready flashlight with those crap silver batteries of yesteryear.. and just being outside in general - no social media, no cellphone, no computer games.. just outside scraping our knees, slamming our heads against the curbs, getting up and not crying about it.. and NOT dialing 911 after doing it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    Except this was going on long before the latest demorats attempt to impeach Trump for having the gull to ask for an investigation into Biden for using aid as leverage to save to his sons gravy train. Trump did nothing impeachable and the clowns know it. Na man it's the demorats playing the wag the dog game. If you can't see that you need to lay off the cool aid.

#12 Medicated fisherman, Oct 25, 2019
  13. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    No, more like the dems cooked up a sceme to weaken an elected president using known fake documents and tge fisa courts. Now they are being investigated for it. Seems to me the only clowns are those in the deep state and the dems that pushed it.

14. fisheromen

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +19,028
    Boat:
    1986 Glastron
    Curbs? What are curbs? My street in Lakeside did not have curbs, but we did play football in the street. "Throw the bomb, I'm Lance Alworth!"

I hope this investigation actually results in heads rolling!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  15. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,559
    I used to get pushed over the curb and I'd land in these really thick bushes that always had lots of ladybugs in them. I was fairly lightweight back then. Only got my bell rung once on the curb.. no LOC, just lots of birds chirping.

Me too. I just want justice served.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,300
    TBH - To Be Honest...
    I work and operate in a world dominated by TLAs and I don’t drink kool-aid.

Looks like federal ruling is that the inquiry is being performed legally yet now the DOJ must deliver the full Mueller Report, warts and all, to the House. FISA should be evaluated in the same manner and for as far back as they can.

This is getting more and more interesting in a hurry. It would be enlightening to see what has been going on behind both chamber curtains don’t you think? Rather than get all bent out of shape with our opinions, let’s get everything out on the table and see who’s really been doing what.

Could we find an impartial arbitrator for this ?

Let me ask you an honest question. I’m asking from a purely Moderate standpoint.

If it hits the fan and proof is found that the Orange One has indeed been doing nefarious activity and self-profiting criminal (regular folk) infractions, aside from his blatant obstruction, would you still push for justice to be served ?

I don’t care which party they align with, if they violate the constitution or others’ given rights, or knowingly break the law, they need to get the hammer dropped on them.

#16 Chriwilson, Oct 25, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Werfless

Werfless The Coach
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +40,495
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat:
    One too many
    The prediction of a moron far removed from any typical political affiliation..
    No hammer dropping
    Typical lip service to the "American Way"
    Token staffers on either/both side/s sacrificed to the cause, with a nod, wink and full govt pensions when they get out of jail or fall from grace

All of the following continuing unabated behind closed doors:
    Groping of secretaries
    Drinking of 5k$ whiskey
    Smoking Cuban cigars
    Figuring out how to make even more public money private money

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +8,559
    II know you're directing your question to me so here ya go.

Obstruction.. good one. Back to reality and your question.. If Trump is found GUILTY and AG/IG/Durham agree that he committed a criminal act, I WILL STILL PUSH FOR JUSTICE TO BE SERVED.. EVEN IF THAT JUSTICE FALLS ON TRUMP. It's the Dems/Left that are going to have trouble accepting the guilty verdicts.

Again, let me be clear for you.. I HATE CRIMINALS and bad guys in general. Its not personal, its just the way it is. I don't care if they are political criminals or just your run of the mill drugstore bubble gum thief. Does that pretty much sum it up?

19. spideyjg

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,033
    All of them have tribes, The hardest core supporters, nothing can sway them. The hardest core detractors nothing can exonerate them.

Fill in whatever party names you want and watch the formula apply.

I do believe that nothing will make Trump leave office. He will have to be manually dragged out of the White House kicking and screaming. Absolute power corrupts absolutely

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,300
    Obstruction is only the low hanging fruit. Mueller took the high road and left the door open for the AG to pursue this tangent. He by no means exonerated or cleared DJT, or he would have stated that distinctly. The verbiage that allows for impeachment proceedings is clear, though muddy clear

The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
    — U.S. Constitution, Article II, section 4

A misdemeanor can be loosely defined as offenses, lesser than felony.

Remember, this inquiry is just that, the Investigative phase of the criminal justice process. Accumulating direct and circumstantial evidence to determine if actual charges should be brought to surface from witness testimony and documented artifact.

I respect that response Creek though I think either/both sides found guilty will not accept it well.

Fun fact - The origins of The Dossier was pre-primary and from the donor(s) of the Rubio camp? The left picked it up and ran with it when it was no longer of benefit to MR; after Trump secured the GOP nomination.

AFAIC - They’ve all made their bed...