Lake Picachos-Looking for a partner next month

Discussion in 'Bass' started by Borderbasser, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Borderbasser

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +755
    Hi Everyone, this is a shot in the dark but I’m looking for a partner to fish Lake Picachos in Sinaloa MX with me next month, Dec. 9-13. My partner bailed on me. The trip is paid for, you just have to purchase your flight and bring money for tips for the staff and guide. All transportation to the lake, lodging, meals, and drinks included. Expect to catch between 50-100+ bass a day up to 8+. Here is the location @pesca_presapicachos on Instagram. It’s the Mexican owned lodge on the lake and built by the same folks that built Anglers Inn. PM and lmk if you’re down. It’s gonna be a lot of fun.

2. Kesepton

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +700
    Thats a really cool offer! I am actually off but have some stuff planned those days.... Do you think they would be able to add another person? I dont think my wife would let me go unless she was too. She would just be too jealous....

Do you plan to fly out of TJ? Prices look pretty reasonable for flights.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Borderbasser

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +755
    You can take her but you’d have to pay her way which is additional $800 plus tips (for lodge workers and the guide) and pay in advance. This is the Mexican owned lodge and they only accept payment thru international wire transfer. My flight is out of LAX, TJ is an option if you live in SD. I live in OC at the moment so LAX is the better option for me.