legalization is for the rich...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by old_rookie, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,842
    Name:
    Larry M
    Now I'm going to tick you off.
    Thank You. LOL

2. Werfless

Werfless The Coach
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +39,892
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat:
    One too many
    Saw some idiot on the jetty break his leg the other week. Guy and his buddy both stank of pot.. Yes, I have seen it with alcohol as well, and sober, too.. Guy helped his friend head back to the parking lot, where I imagine one got behind the wheel... Why you would smoke out on the jetty, or out at windansea while throwing balls for your off leash dog (saw this last week), standing directly upwind of a fisherman and telling him 'this is a preserve', is just beyond me...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Ram-Rod

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,813

#83 Ram-Rod, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  4. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,842
    Name:
    Larry M
    Just a joke my friend, you said that you didn't need anyone to thank you. LOL
    Nothing more to add from me I don't do any of those things and I don't think that drinking less than a six pack of beer a year is going to kill me but I could be wrong.
    Only meds I take is for high blood pressure and I don't really like taking that. I used to take meds for depression but stopped I didn't like what the meds might do to my body. Used to see a therapists for life's problems, fishing could cure that, she even told me that. LOL
    Medical doctor said that I was depressed and gave me meds to take.
    I didn't see any difference in me so I stopped after a year. Therapist told me how to ween myself off of the meds so that my body wouldn't react badly if I just quit.

#84 Larry M, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  5. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,842
    Name:
    Larry M
    Thanks, BP is under control now.
    I had a class A drivers license and I had to have a physical every two years. That's when I found out about the high BP, I never knew that I had it. I couldn't drive big rigs until I lowered it, class C vehicles were Ok.

6. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,242
    Pure B.S.. everyone who used hard drugs consumed milk, does that mean milk is a gateway drug. Most marijuana users never go on to harder drugs. Trying to claim marijuana is a gateway drug is ridiculous. Most drug users start with sneeking there parents booze. Most people who go on to use hard drugs need to blame something other then there lack of control. So they blame pot, and all those around them encourage that.
    The only way marijuana can be linked to being a gateway drug is that it was illegal and to get it you would come in contact with dealers pushing harder drugs. If the guy at the liquor store was pushing cocaine on people every time they bought a bottle there would be more cocaine addicts.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. jus bigguns

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +678
    Boat:
    Nitro
    Man Govenor, you hit the nail on the head. I'm not in the habit of listening to Ministers, But you got my ear on that one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Fat Spottie

Fat Spottie Evolved Pinhead
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +9,437
    Name:
    None Either
    Boat:
    Hobie PA-14
    I personally find extreme amounts of homework to be the gateway for harder drugs at my school. It got me on monster energy drinks.

39711F01-CD7E-491E-BB20-95FB2A9DF0BA.jpeg

#88 Fat Spottie, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Fat Spottie

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +9,437
    Name:
    None Either
    Boat:
    Hobie PA-14
    Those pill bottles are perspecitopn ADHD and I have a cold, all of it sounds like a great combo for the body.

10. Ram-Rod

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,813

#90 Ram-Rod, Jan 13, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  11. Ram-Rod

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,813

#91 Ram-Rod, Jan 13, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  12. Fat Spottie

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +9,437
    Name:
    None Either
    Boat:
    Hobie PA-14
    I expected this.

Difference is I actually need these, except for the caffeine. Methemphatimes don’t give me a high either, but when my mother have me 4 times the average dose I nearly had a heart attack, my pulse was like 228 a minute. I don’t enjoy the feeling of NyQuil or DayQuil either, but it help when pitching 5 innings so my shot isn’t all over my beard.

In summary, the only time I take it is when I need it, any substance usage without a legiete medical condition is something I quite detest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Ram-Rod

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,813

#93 Ram-Rod, Jan 13, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  14. Fat Spottie

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +9,437
    Name:
    None Either
    Boat:
    Hobie PA-14
    ADHD is determined by testing for behavioral traits. So basically there is an imbalance of chemicals in the brain right, and previously there were samples taken in order to determine this. But instead of taking samples with every person who potential posses the trait, they just did a behavioral analysis. Simple as that, and there are more symptoms then just not being able to pay attention.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Ram-Rod

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,813

#95 Ram-Rod, Jan 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Fat Spottie

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +9,437
    Name:
    None Either
    Boat:
    Hobie PA-14
    If I remember correctly there was a urine test as well, that tests for a chemical deficiency, but yes, that’s how it works. Trust me they ask you like 75 questions and study you medical history as well, the test is actually really good st determining if someone does or dosent. They also see how you react to certain medications that are used to determine ADHD or ADD, and that really will tell if you got an issue or not.

17. carpkiller

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,598
    Hilarious. Yeah, you can grow six plants per household. Yeah, needs to be secure, as in indoors or in a locked shed. Not in public view. Has nothing to do with shame. IF YOUR WEED IS VISIBLE TO PASSERSBY, THEY WILL BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND STEAL IT. How do I know? Beause every single person I know who tried to grow weed (before the "medical" scam) didn't get to harvest their weed. Someone broke into their home or yard and stole the plants. 100% of the time. Look, grow your weed, Smoke your weed, I don't care. But exercise common sense to keep from getting ripped off. Pot = cash money to your local homies. If you have a job, when yoiu get paid, do you cash your check, get it in one dollar bills, then stack 'em all up on the coffee table with your drapes open? Might as well put it in a ziploc bag and leave it on the front porch. Weed is cash. treat it appropriately.
    And no, don't bother paying more in stores. Just buy it from your regular guy. No taxes. Or get a medical card, No taxes.
    Just remember: Six plants per household (not per person).
    Don't drive stoned. If you're driving like s*** and you get pulled over, you have to pass the same field sobriety test that a drunk or tweaker or oxy-addict has to pass.
    Prescription drugs, booze, weed, or tea you made from the jimson weed in the canyon behind your house...doesn't matter. Vehicle code 23152:
    (f) It is unlawful for a person who is under the influence of any drug to drive a vehicle.
    (g) It is unlawful for a person who is under the combined influence of any alcoholic beverage and drug to drive a vehicle.

Under 21 and get a DUI...you lose your license for a year, and you might even get put on probation for up to three years. No drugs or alcohol, maybe until you're 23 or so. Think about it.
    There's a lot of misinformation out there. A lot of the rules for pot are the same as for alcohol and other drugs. Don't get jammed up because some knucklehead gave you bad information.

18. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,842
    Name:
    Larry M
    You had a second post right after this one and now it's gone.
    I tried to click like but this came up.

Screenshot_2018-01-14-18-43-47-1.png

19. carpkiller

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,598
    Yeah...I tend to go on kinda long. Bottom line is, the guy who's selling you weed will tell you all about how you can win in court if you get a pot DUI or if your employer decides to fire you. Funny how the guy who can't get a job other than "budtender" is suddenly a legal expert. Hey, the clerk at the gas station where I buy my beer is a nice guy. But I hardly ever ask him for legal advice. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,842
    Name:
    Larry M
    I read your second post completely but it wouldn't let me click on "like" then your post was gone.