Like I Said...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creek, May 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,104
    OK that link Project Map | Rebuilding CA was indeed from 12-incher and I assumed you have checked both links.
    Of course, I'm biased just as anybody else including you. I just recall vividly the the last elections maps and the blue color there correlate visually quite well with the projects map. Sure you are smart enough to get them if you want.
    As for the UCSD students creating the traffic jam on I-5, don't assume all they are democrats. From internal sources I've heard that many of them gravitate to the libertarian ideas but are afraid to openly admit it, talk freedom of expression again... Just as once upon a time we did like the free market economy mechanism, even its twisted and incorrect description in Das Kapital by Karl Marx, but discussed this only in closed circles between trusted friends.
    To be fair, I cannot wait the day when this transit project along I-5 is complete, hopefully the rest of us commuting there will get better, just as during UCSD holidays and vacations.

2. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,540
    I wonder why Carl Demaio (AM 600) is currently gathering a massive info attack on the state in order to find out where all of that 12 cent per gallon infrastructure gas tax money went... hmmm... just sayin'

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List