1. Last day to order

Your time is almost up to order our new "Big Bass Republic" shirts, celebrating California's reputation as the big bass king of the US. Available in UPFs (sun protection shirts), performance sweatshirts, short sleeve performance tees, and long sleeve performance tees.

More Info

Dismiss Notice
  2. Last chance to order SDFISH hats

Today is the last day to get your order in for these new SDFish trucker hats! Available in 3 colors, with the SDFish logo embroidered across the front of a high quality Richardson 112 snapback trucker.

Check em out

Dismiss Notice

Open Seat(s) Looking for a fourth (or more) for a Private Charter out of San Diego

Discussion in 'Partner finder' started by Joe708, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Joe708

Joe708 Active Member

Ratings:
    +5
    3 of us are looking for at least one more for a Private Charter (Salvay Pacific Sportsfishing) out of San Diego for tomorrow, JUNE 12 2017!

0530am - Cortez Marina.

Cost, including tip, is $460.

Gear and tackle is included. I am the most experienced fisherman of the 3, but admittedly, I have very limited experience regarding BFT fishing. So whether you're experienced or not, do not let limited experience prevent you from joining in on the fun!

Cheers!

Joe

2. Carterantebi

Carterantebi The Skunk Magnet
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,779
    Name:
    Carter
    Boat:
    Bayliner+Hobie Revo
    Good luck guys! You're in good hands fishing with Evan. He's a really fun guy to fish with.

3. Joe708

Joe708 Active Member

Ratings:
    +5
    You're not kidding. We went out with him 2 or 3 years ago for yellowtail on the Raze Ranger and it was easily the most fun I've had fishing and he was hands down the best guide I've ever been out with!

4. Carterantebi

Carterantebi The Skunk Magnet
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,779
    Name:
    Carter
    Boat:
    Bayliner+Hobie Revo
    Are you guys going on the newer boat he's got? I think it's called the Hawk? I remember when he was much younger making the YouTube videos and he was probably the first guy to really put me in the right direction back when I was just starting out.

5. Joe708

Joe708 Active Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Yes, going out on the Hawk!