Looking for forum moderators

Discussion in 'Announcements, Support and Feedback' started by Kellen, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Kellen

Kellen Owner
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +5,852
    We are looking for a few devoted SDFish fanatics to become forum specific moderators. We have added a few new forums recently, and would like to get some passionate posters assigned to those to both look after them, and also to promote and post in them to help them grow.

Spots are open for ANY of the available forums, but we're especially looking for help on the specialty forums like the following; surf fishing, pier fishing, swimbait city, fly fishing, kayak fishing, float tubing, tournament fishing, lure making, and firearms and hunting.

If you are passionate about those forums, or any of the other ones and think you would be a good candidate to look after a forum, please send me a PM.

These are not paid positions. We're looking for volunteers that are passionate about fishing and helping this community to continue to grow.

In your PM, please let me know which forum you're interested in and why you'd be the best pick for it. You do not necessarily need to be an established member with a lot of posts already. If you're an expert on the topic, reasonably savvy with message boards (its simply), and mild mannered, you'd be a great asset to the forum.

2. Kellen

Kellen Owner
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +5,852
    Thanks for all the responses so far. I have received quite a few, so if you haven't gotten a response back yet, its just because I haven't got to yours yet.

I've added a couple new moderators already, and still planning to add more. So if you'd like to help out, send me a PM.