Looking for someone local with truck & experience with fixing boat's electronics

Discussion in 'Sport Boats' started by Cali.Western, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Cali.Western

Cali.Western Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have 21' center console panga. I've fixed it up by last summer & got it running. I just need to replace propellor's oil before taking it out in water again.

The electronics is what stumped me as the trailer's lights are acting funky plus I'm not even sure if the fishfinder, GPS, and radio works as I haven't had a need to use them for last summer's spearfishing & lobstering. So that's where I need some help with.

However, my boat is full of gas (25-30 gallon) and it needs to be used up as it is a year old by now. I've put in stabil for long term storage due to lack of truck to pull it. My boat can hold 3 people comfortably. I really want to hit the water and fishing ASAP. So I just need a knowledgable buddy to help me with fixing small stuffs & has a truck to pull it. If you are concerned with old gas failing us. We can take out a back-up 5 gallon tank with fresh gas for the return trip to the harbor.

Text message me at (760) 884-7475. I'm located in Escondido just off the E Lincoln Ave.

Keep the line tight!

JC

2. Rush Hour 2

Rush Hour 2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Boat:
    2004 bayliner 195
    Did you ever find someone to help?

3. Riplip87

Riplip87 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +91
    Boat:
    bayliner trophy cc
    Never worked on boat electronics. Other than installing a fish finder on my yak but I'm an electrician so I'm sure I can figure it out. And I have a truck. Let's set up a time to take a look at it and go fishing