Loveland Reservoir Water Levels: Meeting With Supervisor Anderson's Staff

Discussion in 'Freshwater' started by Everydog, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Everydog

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,056
    Please read and heed even if Loveland is not your lake. It helps maintain a pattern of having the voice of anglers be heard by our elected officials.

Good Morning ,
    If you have an interest in seeing the Loveland Lake amenity stay at the agreed upon recreational pool , with the benefits to conservation and recreation these appropriate water levels allow, please contact Maggie Sleeper at Supervisor Anderson's district 2 office prior to my meeting this Friday 11/20/2021.

I am suggesting that we ask Mr. Anderson's office to support these goals if my documents and pleas reasonably support that the Sweetwater Authority should fulfill obligations they accepted in return for partial water monopoly since the installation of the Loveland dam, and as the result of the land swap for Cleveland National Forest property, that the SWA initiated in the 1990's, and has benefited from ever since.

A short Email is best. Please be nice and thank Ms. Sleeper for granting us this meeting and for considering the needs of the fishing and outdoors communities.

For Context: Sweetwater Authority faces fight over fate of fishing at Loveland Reservoir | inewsource

Contact Information:
    Maggie Sleeper
    Deputy Chief of Staff
    County Supervisor Joel Anderson
    619-531-5522
    (619) 228-4149
    Maggie.Sleeper@sdcounty.ca.gov

#1 Everydog, Aug 16, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
  2. Everydog

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,056
    Just a quick note to Ms. Sleeper, Werf. Please! You are the only one as informed as I am on this!

3. Werfless

Werfless The Coach ..RIP my friends
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +60,348
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat:
    One too many
    Will try to remember when I get home from work, and I will attempt to be civil even .. no guarantee, tho

4. Everydog

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,056
    Maggie is really nice. I had a long talk on the phone with her a few weeks ago. If you talked with her , you would have no trouble being kind and gentlemanly. LOL. She has LMB fishermen near and dear to her , but don't hold that against.