Major changes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I havent visited SDFish for probably at least a year. I spent several years frequenting this site, and only left because I moved away from SD. Looks like some major changes have been happening, and apparently very recently. Very interesting, will have to put SDFish back into my "favorites".

2. Macro

Macro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Cbat you old dog, sneaking in here to see if anybody'll recognise your ugly mug! How's it going Chris?
    Don't tell me that's the latest picture of you fishing is it?
    Even I've got pictures of myself fishing that aren't as old as that avatar pic!
    Please tell me you've been fishing since then!
    Miss your imput (even as misguided as it was) and hilarious opinions on football and life in general! :p
    Good to see you back up in here!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Dang, nailed my Macro! Naw that's an old pic, but as usual I almost never bring a camera with me when I go fishing. Came back into good old SDFish to see how everything was going, and wow what a difference. I get a lot of trout fishing in up here, but it doesnt satisfy like bass fishing and saltwater fishing does. Need to wait for things to thaw before I can start bass fishing again.

4. Jimmyz123

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +134
    Welcome back. The new site is I think more welcoming than the old one. Good to have you back.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys. For the record I think I'm quite a bit more mellow now, I dont go looking for arguments and debates like I used to. I'm still the same great lover though. Arent I trix.