MB Lost My Wallet near Fisherman's channel

Discussion in 'Bay Fishing' started by JV-Triton, Jul 8, 2020.

1. JV-Triton

JV-Triton Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60
    Title says it all. I lost my wallet fishing the sandy NW side of fisherman's channel near the storm drain pipe. It's black and not worth much but the stuff inside holds sentimental value. If you find it I'll give a monetary reward. If you find it and want to keep it well at least use it on tackle or something useful. First name is Jessey on all the cards inside.

2. B8DHOOK

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,742
    That sucks.. cancel your cards if you haven’t already.. lots of hobos down that way, and their probably trying to cash in on whatever store let’s them right now.. I cringe when I can’t find my wallet after looking for 20 mins ( then find it ). I can imagine the stress you’re going through with it being officially lost..

3. JV-Triton

JV-Triton Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60
    I already cancelled all the cards. Most they can get out of it is some cash and my family pictures. I'm hoping it turns up though I'm not going to get my hopes up. If anything I hope the bay took it and someone someday snags some cash and worthless plastic on the end of their line.

4. oldfogey

oldfogey Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,937
    Name:
    Mike
    Best bet would have been looking in any trash cans nearby where it turned up missing....hoping whoever found it grabbed the cash and threw the wallet in a can. I'm sure the city has dumped any cans nearby by now. Lots of trolls(homeless) in that area.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List