1. Last day to order

Your time is almost up to order our new "Big Bass Republic" shirts, celebrating California's reputation as the big bass king of the US. Available in UPFs (sun protection shirts), performance sweatshirts, short sleeve performance tees, and long sleeve performance tees.

More Info

Dismiss Notice
  2. Last chance to order SDFISH hats

Today is the last day to get your order in for these new SDFish trucker hats! Available in 3 colors, with the SDFish logo embroidered across the front of a high quality Richardson 112 snapback trucker.

Check em out

Dismiss Notice

Mission Beach Rip Off

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bajacamp, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bajacamp

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +415
    Just a Big Remainder to all you Yakers, Shore Pounders, Stand Up Boards, Surfers..... The Thieves are out, they will watch and wait until you are in the water then strike. My brother truck was hit Friday morning at the Bahia Hotel bayside parking lot while he was out surfing. They got his wallet, credit card, money and some other things......They slim jim the door to get in. Just a reminder only take what you need to the beach.....I really Hate thieves.......The Bahia is one of my favorite spots to launch the yak in Mission Bay.........

• Helpful Helpful x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,374
    I hope the right guy catches the person and uses them for bait.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. chris cox

chris cox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163
    I float tube Bahia, and always park where I can see my car. Haven't had any problems yet..you do see shady people roaming the parking lots sometimes. I usually watch them if they get near my car and they watch me watch them and they eventually get lost...plus I keep all my valuables with me just in case.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Linebig

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,086
    Boat:
    Stratos 185XL Pro
    Agreed....take a single car key and ID and check card, no credit cards. Keep them on you the enitre time. Leave nothing for the the thieves. Sucks to be violated like that. I worry about that all the time going into the store when towing the boat... whos casing the place looking for the easy steal. 8ft swim bait rod sitting along side the passanger side....thats an easy take.... I have no place it can fit.. its just too damn long.