Mission Belle 10/17

Discussion in 'Sport Boats' started by joem83, Oct 18, 2019.

1. joem83

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,356
    My cousin and I have been talking about him coming down to tuna fish and it finally happened. He drove down with his friend on we took a ride on the Mission Belle. It was a light load, but it was still hard to find a good spot to fish due to people crowding the corner and not following their lines... Super annoying, but oh well. Good times were had by all! I even got my best friend to come out with us for his first time and it was awesome watching him get his *** kicked. His second fish, his drag was way too loose (he mighta nudged it when he was fighting his first one) and he spent like 15-20 fighting it. I had to hold his rod at one point so he could go clean his glasses, lol.

Not the best day of fishing but I think everyone on the boat caught fish, except for the dude that spent the entire trip sick, sucks to be him! I went 3 for 4, same for my friend, my cousin got 3, and his friend got 2. Captain was nice, crew was good, burgers were delicious, fun was had all around.

Here are some pics:

My buddy with 2 of his 3
    A4Jcikj.jpg

My little guys
    ATt8Z21.jpg

My cousin and me
    JIwEZQm.jpg

They're still bitin', get out there peeps! I'm going to try and get one more trip in before the season ends. I JUST NEED ONE MORE HIT MAN, JUST ONE MORE.

2. Fat Spottie

Fat Spottie Evolved Pinhead
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +9,418
    Name:
    None Either
    Boat:
    Hobie PA-14
    You’re going to be saying one more hit into November maybe

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. joem83

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,356
    There's only so many times I can get away with spending $200 on a fishing trip! Although I did refi my house and I'm going to be saving $400 a month... I think I just figured out what I'll be putting that money towards. lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List