Mobil/Remote Doc for Covid Treatments

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 5spot, Dec 2, 2021.

1. 5spot

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,131
    I came up positive for covid from the rapid home antigen test. Went to the doc to confirm with PCR test. The doc I’m with doesn’t prescribe/believe in ivermectin or hydroxychlroroquine. I am on the list for monoclonal antibodies. I’m the primary caregiver of my elderly mother and have asthma. If you know a doc or PA that works remotely and prescribes the above please PM me. Not trying to get the site in trouble with politics. I’m in OC. Thanks.

2. Bassnbeans

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,499
    Best wishes, man.

I know you probably want the “human formulation” but you could look into veterinary alternatives or Tijuana.
    MCAs seem to be the way to go, but in my opinion any doctor that refuses to prescribe other effective therapeutics (soooo much evidence for I ver mektin now! Follow the $, hah!) should be tried before the medical board and probably have their license revoked.

Good luck to you, sir, in every respect.

3. swings are free

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +6,032
    I belive my mom went through Frontline doctors and the above knocked it out quick.

4. William Campbell

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +488
    What do you mean "so much evidence"? I have friends who are MDs and would use anything that works for their family and friends but say they haven't seen trials proving the efficacy of Ivermectin. Yes for MCAs, though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Neuroshima

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,857
    Hope you get well soon, and don't need any medical intervention. If you do need medical help, I hope you receive it and it aligns with your beliefs, and that it works.

I haven't seen much credible evidence that ivermectin works, clinically. Please read the studies yourself. Not an article written by a blogger interpreting the data, not a podcaster with personal anecdotal experience. Wishing you all the best.

#5 Neuroshima, Dec 3, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  6. Bassnbeans

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,499
    Read the studies myself? I will try to get to them, but I’m not a grad student anymore with nothing but time on my hands! LOL!
    Out of respect to 5spot and his quest for info/solutions, I will not post anything else on this thread. But give me some time to gather thoughts and I will create a new post in this forum. I like information. I appreciate intelligent discourse. Cheers.