For Sale Motor Controller $50

Discussion in 'Kayaks & Float Tubes for Sale/Wanted/Trade' started by BUDDHA_, Jan 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BUDDHA_

BUDDHA_ DreamEpic
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +725
    Name:
    DreamEpic
    I bought this to use with my kayak trolling motor. Saw it on youtube where a guy used it. You can go search it up if you want to know how it works. I bought it and never used it. It wires to your trolling motor and allows you to controller it with a key fob to go forward and reverse and adjust speeds as well. I just never got a chance to install it. Attached are pics of the sales information and the one I have with me. If you need help finding the YouTube video let me know.

20200126_092901.jpg

Screenshot_20200126-095257_Chrome.jpg