Now Pelosi? What Gives?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creek, May 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +21,499
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  2. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +27,671
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    when was the last time she had communion ?

does she even go to church ?

I bet she still is guzzlin the "communion" wine

3. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,810
    Boat:
    It floats
    Yeah, but your Pope is disagreeing with the local Catholic leader’s positions on not letting pro choice catholic politicians take communion…doesn’t he have supreme authority over all the church leaders?

4. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +21,499
    Pelosi is considered a "Catholic Opportunist." Saying you're Catholic can be beneficial at times. Not long ago she was acting the typical fool on television by saying she was "praying" for someone (Trump? I dont remember) thereby using that veil of religion to make the entire exercise sound palatable to her followers. Those of us that are fully Catholic (confession as well as communion) were highly pizzed off at that. She uses her (level of) Catholicism to benefit whatever is needed at the moment. Pelosi has on occasion publicly hid behind the veil of her religion. But when she stood up, voiced her stance and wize-azzed her way through the latest Roe v Wade release, she really blew it. She most likely never dreamed the Archbishop would ban her dumb, hand-waving azz from communion. Being halted from communion is a huge deal in the church. Pelosi is an embarrassment to all actual, practicing Catholics.

5. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,810
    Boat:
    It floats
    But what’s up with the Pope condoning the bishops making those choices?

6. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +21,499
    Who knows. We're talking about the religion that always claims they aren't political or biased in any way - even though they always have been. And I'm one of them !:emoji_joy:

7. mcfish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +16,264
    Boat:
    fisher marine18
    The Pope realizes he can't cut off his funding sources. The Catholic church is already losing members without purposely cutting off others! I'm not sure it's Biblical to change the rules to be popular...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,575
    Name:
    Larry M
    I used to be Catholic but I gave it up for Lent years ago.

9. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,810
    Boat:
    It floats
    Depends on how the leaders view scripture. The Catholic Church does not look at the Bible as authoritative alone.

The reformed view post Martin Luther, holds firm that scripture is God breathed, infallible and you cannot add or take away from the text. There is biblical scripture supporting:
    2 Timothy 3:16-17
    2 Peter 1:19
    Deuteronomy 4:2
    Revelation 22:18-19

As soon as man starts adding and subtracting from God’s word, problems start happening. It’s a problem in the Catholic Church as well as so many denominations in the Protestant church.

Man adds to the gospel and it’s no longer the Gospel of Jesus, it becomes a false Gospel.
    No where in the Bible does it talk about baptizing a baby to cleanse it of sins, pray to Mary ,confess to a man(alone) or pray for someone to get into heaven after they die…

I’m not Catholic, I have a lot of Catholic friends and a lot of friends who have left the Catholic Church and now just follow Jesus. And sadly friends who have left the Catholic Church and no longer follow Jesus because of hurt within the church

The bottom line, there is nothing we can do to gain favor with God, no works, nothing. It’s putting your faith alone (confessing with your mouth and believing in your heart, Romans 10:9) in Christ’s death, resurrection and trusting in Him as your savior.
    It’s His saving grace that we’re called to be His children and The Holy Spirit convicts us and grows us in sanctification.

#9 camobass, May 22, 2022
    Last edited: May 22, 2022
  10. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,810
    Boat:
    It floats
    Have you considered otherwise? Just saying, there is freedom in Christ vs man made religion. The Gospel is simple
    Mathew 11:29

11. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +21,499
    I know this. If he was smart, he would stay out of it and show everyone that the Catholic church isn't biased or political. The church's stance on abortion is very clear. Let the Archbishop enforce his decision. I think its great. It's only too bad that the usual suspect media outlets wont air it. The church has excommunicated for much, much less.

12. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +21,499
    Nah. I'm gonna continue to be a quiet Catholic. Just stand, sit and kneel when I'm supposed to. Only think I dont like is when they changed the wording in the prayers and responses some years back. Not sure why they did that. Whatever. I still respond and say the prayers as old school.

13. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,810
    Boat:
    It floats
    Mark 16:15
    And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

14. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +27,671
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    upload_2022-5-22_20-59-33.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +21,499
    Looks like things aren't going so well in the Pelosi household. Just something else for Dumbazz3 to shake his head in denial over.

Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul Pelosi arrested, charged with DUI in California

Dano... check out the time that old man Pelosi was arrested at... (note)

WASHINGTON - Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was arrested Saturday in Napa, California, for allegedly driving under the influence, according to county records.

A booking report shows Paul Pelosi, 82, was arrested at 11:44 p.m. PT Saturday, booked at 4 a.m. Sunday and charged with misdemeanors for allegedly driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% or higher.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +27,671
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    lotta 1144 lately

Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul was driving his Porsche drunk after leaving a Napa Valley Winery Saturday when he pulled out onto a highway into the path of a 48-year-old man driving a Jeep.

On Saturday, Paul Pelosi, 82, was arrested for driving while drunk.

DailyMail.com said it obtained his arrest report, revealing he was driving eastbound on Walnut Lane, six miles south of the Pelosi’s vineyard in St Helena.

According to the report, Pelosi pulled out onto S-29 to cross it, ignoring a stop sign, and was struck by Jesus V. Lopez, who was driving a 2014 Jeep. Lopez was reportedly traveling northbound on the state road.

At the scene of the accident, Pelosi was found to have been over the legal blood alcohol limit. He was arrested on two misdemeanor counts of driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content level of 0.08 or higher.

According to the report, booking number 202200900, Pelosi was held on $5,000 bond. The report viewed by Gateway Pundit revealed further details of the events surrounding the arrest.

Police waited more than 4 hours to utilize a breathalyzer on Pelosi, in which time his blood alcohol content likely was reduced. There was no body cam or dash cam footage taken of the incident.

Notably, Pelosi had prior, similar arrests, which would have likely resulted in the weekend’s arrest being a felony. However, it appears Pelosi got off easy following the latest drunk driving incident.

17. mcfish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +16,264
    Boat:
    fisher marine18
    Screenshot_20220530-093537.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  18. mcfish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +16,264
    Boat:
    fisher marine18
    Screenshot_20220530-093539.jpg

19. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +21,499
    No surprise here.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Easy619

Easy619 Tug Addict
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +10,591
    Name:
    Eric
    Pelosi is too busy insider trading to worry about what any of us peons think

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List