NSF PM - 7/12

Discussion in 'Sport Boats' started by Brandon Mori, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Brandon Mori

Brandon Mori Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +140
    Treked out with Chriwilson and 2 buddies today on the New Seaforth. Which, has slowly become my favorite boat, great operation and an awesome crew! Was surprised the boat headed up north up to La Jolla.

First few stops in, few baracudas and a bunch of mackerel, nothing much. Then had to take an earfull from all my buddies catching nice calicos, and obviously I wasnt catching anything lol. Decided to use live bait on a heavy slip sinker. Nothing was hitting, was winding on the way up when BAM drag started going. Little overs and unders, and some time later got this guy on deck:

Great outing, really nice bass fishing deeper with live bait, hookup baits and whams most of the day. All the mackerel you would ever want, lol. Some baracuda in the mix as well, hitting surface irons, jerkbaits, etc.

Bunch of fun seeing everyone have a blast, especially the kids. Half day trips have been great the past month, really loving all the fun outings, hoping to get out there a lot this summer. Until next time!

Snapchat-1923284117.jpg

2. kyle12345

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,535
    Name:
    Kyle
    Bet that shut up your friends lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. Easy619

Easy619 Tug Addict
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,944
    Name:
    Eric
    For real hahaha.

"How big was your bass again?"

4. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,138
    Fantastic day on the water - thanks again Brandon Mori on getting me hooked to the NSF. Boat and crew were on point. Can’t wait to see what Saturday has in store for both of us...

Super fun day on the water with beautiful weather to boot. Man, have I been missing out...

I did most of my damage on plastic, which left my HUB in critical condition - LoL

Had a legal Barrie straight inhale the tube and left him with a port side list that was simply irresistible to them Calicos. Also got one checker on a Tady 9. The maks were legit tho, easily forearm sized.

I visualed a YT chasing my swimbait, but he did not want to play and peeled off at the bow. About the same time, Brandon has slid all the way from the stern up to the bow just in time to witness him finish the kill - Epic !!

Just finished up that collar on the grill :emoji_call_me:

#4 Chriwilson, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  5. Chriwilson

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,138
    Actually, it only paused the action for a bit - LoL

But we knew that Brandon Mori wasn’t Fn around on this one. When it came up over the rail, Butler and I were like

92E385C8-4FEE-465F-B44D-3334D5B2DE97.gif

#5 Chriwilson, Jul 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020