Obama's Silent Coup

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by EncinitasWomp, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +945
    What ever happened to the whole in the ozone layer. Isn't that what was being blamed for temp increases before CO2 (plant food).

2. EncinitasWomp

EncinitasWomp Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257

To me, the jury is still out as to whether CO2 is a pollutant. I was referencing the fact that India, China, Mexico, etc. are free to do basically whatever they want, while God forbid someone in the US drives an SUV. I've spent a ton of time in Mexico and seen first hand what is hemorrhaged from factories. What happened to theTJ River a few weeks ago? Don't think that had a huge impact on the environment? Ever been to China or seen pictures of their pollution? I know the USA is/ has been at the top of the heap forever, but how can we continue to compete with the likes of China when we handcuff ourselves. Either CO2 and a bunch of other crap is bad for the environment or it's not. Either we all play by the rules or we don't. The damage we do to our economy with so much regulation far outweighs the good, especially when other countries are free to do as they please.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. scisports

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,255
    Personal Best Catches:
    30lb yellowfin; 2 lb bluegill
    Sooooo,
    All agencies that could have provided Trump with the wiretapping Intel under oath said it didn't happen - Obama did not tap Trump Tower. I'm sure this changes nothing to Trump supporters, which now will deflect and start some other conspiracy theory. What else Mr. Trump?

4. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +945
    They said they had seen no evedince. Not one said it didn't happen. We will see. Just like they said they didn't find any evedince that Russian hacking had anything to do with election results but that won't stop the lefts conspiracies
    Better yet Madcow exposed the whole lie about Trump not paying taxes in the last 20 years. What about the Obama holdovers leaking confidential info to the media. Of course you're fine with that but if Bush holdovers did this to Obama you would be in a tizzy. I guess CNN didn't tell you it was a big deal so you wouldn't understand.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. tupat liquor

tupat liquor Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210
    Personal Best Catches:
    My EBT card
    Soo... The left generated russian intervention in the election wasnt a conspiracy theory? I guess only the right makes conspiracy theories.
    1488942501581.jpg

6. scisports

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,255
    Personal Best Catches:
    30lb yellowfin; 2 lb bluegill
    The FBI, the same FBI that reopened the Hillary email investigation, testified that there is a active investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia efforts to undermine our democratic process. Flynn had to resign, Sessions had to recuse himself. That's more than an ill advised, Breitfart-fed morning tweet....

Also read the transcript. Comey didn't say Russia had no influence, he said there's no evidence hackers didn't change vote tallies. Very different statement.

We'll see.....

7. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +945
    The investigation began in July it has basically ran it's course. Any bomb shells would have came out by now, but by all means hold your breath.
    What about John Podesta Hillarys campain manager brokering and lobbying us to sell a large chunk of our uranium to Russia, Obama signed off on it. Tony Podesta his brother lobbied on behalf of the Russian banks. Obama let Putin take Krimia. We need to have an immediate investigation into rather Obama was a puppet for Russia.

8. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +945
    I think we need an investigation into Bill Clintons meeting with the former AG.
    The "Russians" did the media's job and found dirt on Hillary. Did they hack voters brain? Everything released was true so what is the problem? If they did this to a republican you wouldn't care. You would praise them for getting the truth out there. Again how did the "Russians" change the outcome of the election. It couldn't be she was absent so much of the election there were actually speculation on her health. It couldn't be she went to coal country and told them she was going to shut down coal mines. Again she appealed to the city folks and insulted everyone else, now her ilk is out insulting the same people that got Trump elected. Smart move. Lose an election and insult those that out voted you the first time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Urklehaze

Urklehaze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +313
    Just a thought . If obama did wiretap trump, or whatever you want to call it. Wouldnt they make sure there was no evidence left to be found?

10. salt water guy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +335
    “A HOUSE Intelligence Committee hearing Monday produced the remarkable spectacle of FBI Director James B. Comey publicly testifying that there was “no information that supports” tweets by President Trump alleging wiretapping of his New York headquarters on the order of President Barack Obama. It saw National Security Agency Director Michael S. Rogers agree with the British government that it was “utterly ridiculous” for the White House to suggest that such surveillance had been undertaken by Britain’s signals agency. And it produced official confirmation by Mr. Comey that the agency is investigating Russia’s interference in the U.S. presidential election, including possible coordination with members of the Trump campaign.

You’d think that all of this would be of surpassing concern for Republican members of Congress. The president who leads their party has been officially reported to have made false statements alleging criminal activity by his predecessor. What’s more, his campaign is under scrutiny for possible cooperation with a dedicated and dangerous U.S. adversary in order to subvert American democracy.

Yet to listen to Republican members of the Intelligence Committee, the most pressing problem to arise from Russia’s intervention and the FBI’s investigation of it is that reports of contacts between Russia’s ambassador and Mr. Trump’s designated national security adviser were leaked to The Post. The priority of Chairman Devin Nunes (Calif.) and other Republican members, judging from their statements, is not fully uncovering Russia’s actions but finding and punishing those who allowed the public to learn about them.”

Nunes, Chaffetz, Gowdy ....These House Republicans are traitors. They disgrace everyone who sacrificed for this country and the principles for which it stands. Not so long ago they screamed “Benghazi” and called for umpteen hearings and investigations all for political advantage. And now, forced to focus on their own Republican President’s possible collusion with Russia – and their main concern are the “leaks?” Truly a WTF moment!

Furthermore -- (as in wouldn't it make sense?) -- if the allegation that there was no collusion between Trump's campaign officials and the Russian government is true, then he should want to have the whole thing fully investigated as quickly and as transparently as possible -- as in, "let's get to the bottom of this." The fact that he doesn't speaks volumes.Just more drip, drip, drip.

Mike Pence played his cards well. From what looked like a tough re-election fight for IN governor all the way to the Oval Office. After Trump's thrown out that is...

11. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +945
    Well there is no evedince available to the public of collusion between Trump and the Russians. There was non presented yesterday. However we know for a fact that leaks are coming out of intelligence organizations. That is a BIG DEAL. That is a verifiable threat to our national security. The Russian thing is a conspiracy theory with no known evidence after a 9 month investigation.

12. SurfHooks

SurfHooks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +88
    Um, the investigation is not over. I heard a lot of "no comments". I think you, like me need to wait until there are comments before we can say anything about a conclusion. However, like you I can assume in the meantime.

In my opinion the biggest leak so far was the one regarding Flynn. It has, I believe had the highest consequences of all other leaks. He was fired. He politically fired himself when the leak came out. I do not think Trump wanted to fire him.

I would think one would have to ask themselves what is worse. The leak, which is illegal or the fact that Flynn was a liar.

What damage has the USA sustained by this specific leak?

What damage could the USA sustain by having a known liar still on the job?

Let’s not forget what he was up to. He was not lying about what he had for breakfast. As I understand it he basically before the inauguration told the Russians to not worry so much about the new sanctions. Why would he not wait a few weeks until trump was sworn in? There has to be a reason for that. Again, my opinion but they wanted to make sure the Russians did not respond in a way to the sanctions that made it harder for the Trump administration to follow through on the little quid pro quo down the road. Russia was abnormally quiet about the sanctions and did not retaliate in anyway whatsoever. This behavior is way outside of the norm for Russia.

What is worse, “The Leaker”, or “The Liar”. Then you should ask what is more dangerous. The leaker, the liar or they guy protecting the liar who had to react because their hand got caught in the cookie jar?

Trump waiting two weeks to fire Flynn is just another example of why I cannot trust him. If only he would have come out and said,

“Hey Flynn you f’d up your fired, cause you’re a liar and I got this whole Russian thing going on and half the country thinks I am colluding with them, you made me look really bad and you lied to Pence too. I’m sorry America I made a bad judgment call when it came to Flynn and for the record I want to release my tax returns and divest from my business because I am serious about being president. Also I promise to stop tweeting dumb garbage that keeps getting me in trouble because I have a bad twitter habit, but I’m working on it. And while I’m at it I will fully cooperate with any investigation because I really have nothing to hide and I will let it run its course and again I will lay off twitter cause I know I have done nothing wrong and I will figure out how I can keep all the poor people in the rust belt on insurance funded by the blue states without f’ing them all over.”

There also seem to be several business dealings that have not fully been transparent. Here is one of many. One that I think is really super duper shady that is known is Trumps profit of 50 + million on the sale of the Florida estate to the Russian oligarch? The same Russian who never went to his new home and has since been demolished. Look it up. I bet your monkey’s uncle there is more to that than just a straight up real estate deal. Like, Trump being deep in debt with Deutsche bank and said bank is simultaneously being fined for money laundering on a massive scale with certain Russian oligarchs who are tied to Putin.

Climate change, wow this is a big subject. There is science that the Earth has undergone warming and cooling periods over millions of Years. There is also science where we can derive that there is such a thing as pollution. What we cannot agree on is if man made pollution is causing an acceleration of global temperatures.

Climate change deniers only want to hear that it is not man made. To the point where they sound like complete imbeciles because it seems like they feel that industry should have full rein to operate how they please and America is being led down this path of propaganda to fool them for some reason.

Climate change believers think the deniers are accelerating the demise of the earth in their denials of what is obvious to them. To the point they sound like imbeciles because they end up spewing all kinds of attacks on the deniers because they are so stupid and wrapped up in their religion and don’t even believe in dinosaurs.

I think the frame of the argument is incorrect.

We all know there is such a thing as pollution, right? Can we agree on that? If you cannot agree on that I highly suggest you suck on a tail pipe and have your next of kin let us know how that worked out for you.

Let’s work on ways to responsibly reduce pollution and our impact on Earth as human being’s because there are so many obvious ways in which we are polluting and the sooner we realize this the better of we will all be. Oh and if our pollution is accelerating global warming than that would really suck. It may not be the case because Earth has gone through periods of warming and cooling for millions of years and man-made global warming is really difficult to prove definitively. Just in case we are accelerating it maybe we should reduce pollution, and if man-made global warming is a hoax it is probably a good idea to reduce pollution anyway.

The frame of the argument should not be are we causing Climate Change. Cause climate change is happening with or without pollution.

The argument should be just how much can we pollute to not F everything up.

Have a super fantastic day SD Fish, from Climate deniers, Trump Lovers and bible thumpers to tree hugging Birkenstock limousine liberals and Obama puppets and everyone in between.

#212 SurfHooks, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  13. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +855
    Cmon bro...it don't matter what trump does....it's all good to the partisans...no point in arguing with people who put their party before their country..that goes for either side...the entertainment is awesome though...I'll keep checking in when I'm having a bad day

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  14. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +945
    You have been so bipartisan yourself. Haven't you. You questioned John Podesta Russian connection as much as Flynn? He had a few calls, John Podesta got paid to lobby and broker a uranium deal that gave around 20% of or uranium reserves to Russia. Crickets. You can climb off that high horse now.

#214 Medicated fisherman, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  15. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +855
    Yawn...bro you need to stay off the computer for a couple weeks...you're too wound up...haha...don't pretend to know how I feel...don't assume because you're partisan we all are....it's funny how you get so defensive when I make a general statement...if the cap fits I guess..

16. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +855
    Oh and we ain't ridin no horses round here..

17. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +945
    Okay genius again not one person calling me a name can explain why carbon levels follow temps and not the other way around. Do you understand water vapor is accountable for 95% of the earth's greenhouse gasses. Shall we regulate water. CO2 levels have been higher both during extreme heat and cold. They also peaked and bottomed out after temps had peaked and bottomed out. Co2 levels have been way higher if you can find charts that show back over 100 million years you can see that. About 6000 years ago we hit basically an all time low of CO2. Temps where also as mild as they have ever been. Then the temps started to rise 6000 years ago and have been. About 1000 years after CO2 levels began to rise. The man made climate change theorists look at snippets from the last million years or pre industrial age vs after. Not Billions of years because then they have to come up with theory like the sun was less of an influence last time CO2 levels were double what they are now. However they don't go far enough back. It is nearly impossible to find the data now as the man made global warming industry has buried the raw data. Google you have to spend hours digging through artical and excuses as why the data contradicts there predictions. Okay let's say the sun was less active and the co2 levels were double, where did the CO2 go? I hear claims that it builds up however during the eras of extreme volcanic activity CO2 levels were extremely high? Where did it go. Plants consumed it. Maybe an argument can be made that the industrial development of the world has caused enough deforestation to off set consumption vs emission. Still it does not explain why temps peak and bottom before CO2 levels. My only fear is people are not asking questions and buying into this, while not facing the reality that there may be nothing that can be done to stop the climate changes, are waiting time and resources that should be use to figure out how we are going to adapt and survive what maybe inevitable.

18. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +945
    Again can't answer my questions? Why would I expect anythinrg more from a genius like yourself. Don't you have a BLM rally to get to bro.

19. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +855
    Hahhahaaa....

20. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +855
    Bureau of land management? Nah I'd rather make money...and fish...not spend my days on infowars and the yahoo comments sections...but hey man...I'm not judging you are any of the rallys you may attend...Saul goodman..