Ocean Beach June 13th, 2010 Corbina insanity!!!

Discussion in 'Surf, Piers, & Jetties' started by Mecca24/7, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Mecca24/7

Mecca24/7 New Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Made the mission down to ocean beach, pumped some shrimp around the later afternoon with quick limits of shrimp within 10minutes. Had two setups with me my medium action spinning setup and my med-heavy 7 foot glx paired with my te 300. FISHED the incoming tide around 7pm and the corbina bite was just crazy fun! They were out further broably around the 3rd break or so. I manged 9 corbs lastnight a few bsp some nice slabs also. Everything was on ghost shrimp lost something huge also on the crocodile prob a butt. Key factor is to key your line tine the whole time and ton the 2nd or 3rd hit set the hook! Also hook a few smoothounds and leos nuthin to big just pups all in all it was a fun night at the beach.

Mecca

2. Mistofer

Mistofer Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    daaaang...let a mofo know when you head out again! hahaha good report man

3. Mecca24/7

Mecca24/7 New Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Imma prob head out in a bit dude, I got a ton of let of over shrimp, I wonder what tide is right now??