Opener whatever

Discussion in 'Barrett Reports' started by sdfishtroll, Jul 10, 2020.

1. sdfishtroll

sdfishtroll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +150
    First off I wanna start out by saying the staff did an amazing job getting the lake prepped for the angling season! The road down to the dock was great and pigs point was perfection. Pigs has many areas to launch the tube and ample parking. The only bummer one dingbat did decide to park on the launch ramp late in the morning. Blocking most everyone from being able to load up easily.
    The parking help at Pigs point made everything smooth and direct a big help when launching in the pitch black especially for those never having been to the lake it.
    Everyone I saw was happy and following all lakes rules and social distancing. I did see a few guys at pigs but they. Kept there distance and were a polite group exchange reports at a 6’ gap. One of them gave me a helpful tip that resulted in a 4pounda.
    The bite for our group was overall Ehh a couple of the guys did decent highest being 13 the rest of us did not do well. Lowest count 4 probably won’t be out for a while gonna let the crowds and lake settle into summer and then hopefully it will pick up in a month or two.
    Lots of bait in the water a crap tone of birds eating the Bass food, water is stained brown and warm.
    Thanks to the CREW at BARRETT for doing a fine job! Both morning and afternoon crews are helpful and knowledgeable.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • List
  2. otay michael

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +6,023
    Sounds like good, honest intel. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1