oyat 6/3 WHAT??

Discussion in 'Bass' started by JJbasser, Jun 3, 2020.

1. JJbasser

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,541
    ZOOOORAMMA. what a launch huh?? :emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin:
    boated 2 before 7:30. first one on the third cast. 2nd one a few minutes later. TTTHHAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!
    boat traffic became ominous. should have brought my surfboard. nice waves!
    shoulda left then. but hey, i get up at 3:30 for this ****! had to stay a little while, even though i had absolutely no confidence in what i was doing. GOPR9328.JPG GOPR9341.JPG

2. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +13,401
    Hey JJ.....
    So many of us are glad to see your reports again and hope you get them next week! :)
    Tight lines

I hit Murray this morning because I knew lots of guys were probably going to Otay. Hardly any boats and hardly any fish. Same results as you as I got only 2 bass. (guess the highlight is I got up at 5:25a.m.for a crappy morning).
    IMG_2388.PNG IMG_2389.PNG

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • List
  3. JJbasser

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,541
    not open thankfully. I may not go back til they open the rest of the lakes. it was that bad!! she's a mess.:emoji_rage::emoji_rage::emoji_rage::emoji_cry::emoji_cry::emoji_cry::emoji_rage::emoji_frowning2:

4. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +13,401
    I almost was going to say, you come to Murray and I will go to Otay, (I mean Oyat)next week and I guess I would of really been the loser going there with the lake closed.,,ha ha Anyway....if just a few more lakes could open...it would no doubt calm things down and go back to the way it was before the Covid19 hit and everything shut down.
    Take care my friend and tight lines when you do fish next time! :)

5. RamonaAngler

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,974
    Boat:
    Yes
    Even with all the boat traffic and waves...you still hooked up with a few nice ones JJbasser . Thanks for the report and pics!

6. RamonaAngler

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,974
    Boat:
    Yes
    Good to see you out there VinnyBass on Wednesday. Great watching you catch that one off the point. P.S. Thanks for the "Did you check the kill switch" reminder. :emoji_clap:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Linebig

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +13,919
    Boat:
    Stratos 185XL Pro
    Otay has been beat to death for a month. El cap is open and San V next weekend. Good news it Otay will mellow and El Cap wont get beat to death as San V being open will
    Spread the crowds. On Sat Otay was normal for how many boats. Small lot had trailers and the big lot had 5 when I got there around 8:30 this Wednesday should be much better.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List