Pence was impressive.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Medicated fisherman, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +930
    Wow! When can I vote Pence for President.

2. tupat liquor

tupat liquor Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +206
    Personal Best Catches:
    My EBT card
    When he is allowed to speak uninterrupted

3. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +930
    That was the most impressive. He kept his composure. Timmy was shaken up by the second question. He knew he was out gunned.

4. Carterantebi

Carterantebi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,783
    Name:
    Carter
    Boat:
    Bayliner+Hobie Revo
    I was also very impressed on how professional and presidential he came off as. Every time Kaine tried to interrupt him with another rehearsed cookie cutter speech, Pence just beat the hell out of him with facts.

5. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +680
    He was okay...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +680
    First time I really heard from kaine...he surprised me..he came for the jugular..set the traps and pence just kept walking into em..the little I've seen from kaine he has the weaselish-mayor of whoville kinda vibe..I didn't think he had it in him..pence definitely looked better than his running mate..

7. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +930
    You were not watching the same debate. He mopped the floor with him even the non brainwashed democrats admitted it. Kaine came across as a disgruntled Joker with no plan. Just kept bringing up Trump's taxes. Who cares about trumps taxes. He is a business man that is in the public spotlight. If he was doing something illegal the IRS would have gone after him long ago. Hillary and her political ilk are the ones who created these tax codes to favor big business and banks that lobby her so they can make the rules to benifit them. Pence ignored him and responded to the questions with fact. When kaine was asked about ISIS he talked about Trumps taxes. All while red and shaking.

8. Carterantebi

Ratings:
    +1,783
    Name:
    Carter
    Boat:
    Bayliner+Hobie Revo
    I'm not quite sure what all the liberals who think Kaine won are thinking... If you have to interrupt a serious question so you can get triggered and change the subject 76 times so you can repeat the same telepromted speech, all you're doing is making yourself look like a jackass. Kaine was such a joke.

9. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +680
    Hahaa..reality nobody won..pence couldn't defend trump at all..we watched the same debate..I didn't hear conservatives crying about trumps interruptions..like I said though..I thought kaine would be a lil pip squeak but he was very aggressive...pence lost me when he started saying kaine was a "politician"...like he hasn't been in politics forever too..

10. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +930
    No in reality Pence won. All Kaine has is insults and attacks. He showed how shallow the Clinton campaign is. Zero policy or ideas. I do agree Pence should of asked Kaine about Hillarys attacking the character of her husband sexual assult victims . Or where did that missing 6 billion from the state department go while she was running it. Any one in the private sector would be fired and never rehired if 6 billion disappeared on there watch, instead she feels entitled to a promotion. He did mention the 33 thousand emails she deleted after receiving a subpoena. Maybe he could have mentioned the billion the clinton foundation stole from the Haitian relief fund. The Haitian people saw 10% of the money donated. Maybe he should have focused on the pay for play that involved Hillary selling out America for large donations in the form of speaking fees. We would no more if she hadn't deleted those 33 thousand emails off her illegal server. Kaine lost hands down I know your brain washed but that is the truth. I can admit Hillary won the first debate and will be declared the winner of the remaining by the media regardless if she wins or not.

11. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +680
    Brainwashed? Really...I'm pretty sure most people on this board would vote republican no matter who was in there...that's brainwashed...you know why pence didn't bring any of those things up...because kaine was on him with all the trump problems...polling wise..pence won I guess...but who helped their ticket more...pence lost...

12. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +680
    Oh and here comes the media conspiracies...haha...hopefully your boy does a lil prep this time around...I'm sure Hillary already has some ads ready to drop once trump walks into her traps..

13. Carterantebi

Ratings:
    +1,783
    Name:
    Carter
    Boat:
    Bayliner+Hobie Revo
    It's not a conspiracy theory if it's true... Do you know who George Soros is or how he practically owns this country? Do some actual research. Go online and search for a movie called "Clinton Cash." It's really informative and pretty much answers and debunks most the stuff you've said.

14. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +680
    So my research would be to watch a movie? What have I said here that can be debunked by said movie? I know who George soros is..I know who the Koch brothers are...I know all the Alex jones Michael Moore conspiracy theories..I also know if trump looses it will be because of trump..not the big bad liberal media..

15. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +930
    Of course her ads will not have any policy or highlight any accomplishments because she has non. 30 years in politics and nothing to show for it exempt failure and death. Also if you don't think the media is pro Hillary your ignoring the truth. Other then Fox they are all bias toward Democrats because they are democrats.

16. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +680
    Oh man...I havnt seen any trump ads with policy..if her ads don't need policy, that's the republicans fault...and the people that put him there...Hilary's a joke and she's winning because of republican voters..if Hillary wins trump supporters only have themselves to blame..I think most of the media outlets may be democrats..but I also think they are so afraid of being called bias they don't ask the hard questions when trumps on...and fox has more ratings than all those other ones so what's the difference...now being that most people here are probably republicans, I'm sure they all think I'm a democrat Hillary supporter..my fight isn't with republicans or democrats..my fight is with hypocracy and inconsistency...I've never seen anybody in these forums touting Hillary as the savior of the country..cause I'd have to call em on it...I'll admit I am more socially progressive..but none of these fake politicians are truly progressive..I see the truth...I don't vote by party I vote by policy..this year I'm voting to keep trump away from the whitehouse..if you voted for trump during the primaries than its your fault I have to vote for her..id rather not...

17. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +930
    Trump is not a politician, the only career politician is Hillary. She will sell our nuclear codes to the highest bidder then fly away and watch us burn from her pile of cash. You can vote for a polished and pretty AL Capone if you chose. Can you name one policy she has promoted? Trump has released his economic policy, immigration policy, policy on crime. What's Clintons policy on crime, maybe she will just target the "Super preditors" as she calls them, you know young black males. Is she going to stand up for women unless her husband rapes them?

18. SageBug

SageBug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171
    Name:
    Jason
    Doosh and a turd sandwich... We really picked the bottom of the barrel this time..

19. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +680
    See I agree with you somewhat on Clinton..the selling our nuclear codes and whatnot is a little dramatic..again the hypocrisy comes into play..trumped raped his ex wife..he thinks his daughters hot...(probably the only thing we agree on)..he wants to bring back stop and frisk, which I know all of you folks who hate any legislation deemed anti gun because of the constitutional rights, have to be against...the only thing I hear is he's not a polished politician...so what..he's not really polished at anything...give me a small 14 million dollar loan and a piece of a 200 million dollar inheritance and I can be a great business man too...he's nothing...but a salesman..a carnie barker...folks are just star struck..but back to the original post..you can vote for pence as soon as this little experiment is over..id say somewhere around four years or so..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  20. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +930
    Trump's ex wife said that was a lie if you watched something other then MSNBC you would know that. Clinton tried to rape a 14 year old daughter of an employee of his campaign.