Perch Rippin iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Surf, Piers, & Jetties' started by GTSCHOLAR619, May 16, 2009.

1. GTSCHOLAR619

GTSCHOLAR619 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Went with the wifey and kids for a day at the beach at coronado and so I decided to bring my trout rod and wader with light tackle with me. My wifey knew I was in that surf fishing mode so she planned it. I pumped ghosties at J street before we went to Coronado...didnt feel like pumping at Brown Field..Dog beach..too far since I live down south and it was to much work going down there. After we settled in at the beach...I got ready and started casting...nothing at first....nothing second...then third time wham!!! Got like 30 in all they were good sizes too...bout two of my hands put together...some were even poppin out babies....had to save the babies...put them in the water. Fished for like 4 hours..it was kool cause we saw like 4 dolphins fishing for perch in the waves...it was tight.....pretty much died after that...since high tide was at 4 and we got there right before 1 so I caught allot and got to spend time with the family. oh how do you send pics or post them so I can show pics of the stuff I catch on this? Can anybody help me with this.

2. bassterdSD

bassterdSD Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2
    gotta have a photobucket...copy the url code then past in your forum

3. Kellen

Kellen Owner
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +5,856
    You can also upload your photos to the SDFish Photo Gallery and then at the bottom of each photo is a string of text that you can copy, and then paste into your posts to show the photo.

Your SDFish Photos

If you have multiple pics to share, its easiest to open SDFish in two windows or tabs, one being your photo gallery, and the other your new forum post.