Please Mr. Trump

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mcfish, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EncinitasWomp

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +528

I am sure it will be ruled unconstitutional and appealed. You don't think this lawsuit was filed in Washington State on purpose? Ever heard of judge shopping? I don't believe the State of Washington had standing to bring the lawsuit in the first place, so it even getting as far as it has is ridiculous.

Personally, I don't think you hear politicians speaking out in favor of the travel ban because they lack balls. Knowing the lawsuit will flow through the 9th Circuit, the issue is too hot for most to handle and keeping quiet about it gives plausible deniability depending on the outcome. You can pretty much guarantee a ruling the Commies will love when it comes from the 9th Circuit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. SageBug

SageBug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +266
    Name:
    Jason
    Europe is a freakin disaster from all the refugees. You're not thinking straight if you think it would be any different for us. The rape and crime is eroding the EU day by day, and we can't stop for a few months and really give it some thought, without being racists?
    Life isn't fair for anybody. Sure, there's an American loving 12 yr old kid in Syria that wants nothing more than to be an American. But there's also a 12-year-old kid in America that went hungry last night, woke up to no parents in the house, and doesn't know what school is either.
    We can't save them all. We can't keep bearing the load of the world. We got problems HERE!
    22 Vets kill themselves each day, they can't get proper healthcare, and have record homelessness rates. These are the very same people who signed away their life to free the people the left wants to give priority to. What a shame!

This whole "open border, come one, come all!" movement is based on pure emotion, from some very emotionally unstable people.
    This Country has done 100x more than any other country. If you would like to continue to be that country, quit making decisions with your emotions, and use some common sense and critical thinking.

3. EncinitasWomp

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +528

One thing I find so interesting is that we can see the mistakes some of the EU countries are making in live time, but instead of fighting to stop making those same mistakes, we are fighting to make them. Doesn't make sense to me. It's too late for Europe, but it's not too late for us.

4. EncinitasWomp

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +528
    1. Time Magazine (not a bastion of conservative thought) reported on December 20, 2016 "The 30 largest U.S. cities saw a double digit increase in their murder rate in 2016" according to the Brennan Center for Justice. So this is true.

2. Wikileaks proved the Primary Election was rigged against Bernie, in favor of Hillary. Another truth. I'd go as far as saying the MSM tried to rig the election in favor of Hillary by not properly reporting on the dozens of skeletons in her closet. At a minimum they played favorites, which is not what true journalism is about.

3. Voter fraud - http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/. There is much more information out there on this, including undercover videos. Another truth.

4. Terror attacks - Again, there is widespread coverage on this. Under the old regime, if there was some kind of mass causality event in the US, you can guarantee that a name will not be released unless the guy is white and if the guy does have an Arab name, you had to force authorities to say terrorist. It's worse in Europe where it's well documented authorities are told by the government not to say attacks are terrorist related. Another truth.

5. Inauguration crowd - Depending on which photos you view and which accounts you believe, the number of people in attendance was at least close to Obama's. With the exception of Obama not having groups of protesters impeding entry into the inauguration. Again, there are many first hand accounts of people not being able to get in because of disruptions. I wouldn't have chosen to make an issue out of the crowd size, but the claim is at lease plausible.

6. Putin is far from our "friend". I don't think anyone wins going to war with Russia. Things could change, but for now, what's the harm in having a working relationship?

Lucky for us, we do have the internet and are not bound by the chains of the MSM and yes, politico, snopes, etc fall into the MSM catagory. There are far too many citizen journalists out there reporting and giving first hand accounts on social media/ new media sites for me to believe some of the bs that is spilled from MSM on any given day.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Carterantebi

Carterantebi The Skunk Magnet
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +10,792
    Name:
    Carter
    Boat:
    Hobie Revo
    As far as the crowd size goes(not important), I know Gov. Doug Ducey personally, and he was telling me that Trump's inauguration was the largest he's ever been to.

6. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,970
    Name:
    Larry M
    The truth is out there? Thank you FBI agent Fox Mulder.
    I no longer have to check the dislike list to see who is on it.lol

7. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,596
    You think that's only "liberals"..hahhaa

8. DDuvan1

DDuvan1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +496
    You guys are right. Everything Trumpy has said is the truth. Everything is the media's fault. We are all sheep that go along with them. I will never question him again. So sorry.

GO Trump! What a joke.

9. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,970
    Name:
    Larry M
    Hi, great new term for Islam (islame) I'll add it to the list along with dummycrat.

10. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,970
    Name:
    Larry M
    Hi, I think you took my post the wrong way. The truth is out there..... was the theme for the TV show x-files.

11. salt water guy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,561
    Boat:
    Montauk
    Obamacare? I thought that was going to be repealed/replaced on "day one." Hang in there Larry and keep on believing in the carnival barker...

12. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    I think your missing the point. You should question him, we should all question Him, any elected official, and the media. You just haven't brought up a legitimate wrong that he has done. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's illegal or immoral.

13. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    He's working on it, maybe if the left would stop obstructing his cabinet picks. He has done a lot in his first month. They want to do the Obamacare replacement right. I know you would love to rush him so then you can blame him when something goes wrong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. DDuvan1

DDuvan1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +496
    Yup, lying to the public as President of the United States is just fine. Very moral. I have no problems with the fact that the Trump administration is trying to create an atmosphere of confusion and doubt in our political systems, our government, and our media outlets. Its cool.

Lets keep it rolling. Cant wait to see what he says next or who he blames next. Freaking cupcake alt-left liberal *******s. Go hug a tree!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. EncinitasWomp

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +528

Besides the "lies" you previously mentioned that turn out to be truths, can you site some other examples of Trump lying? As a supporter, I will be the first to call him out for not keeping his word.

Likewise, can you give an example of the Administration trying to create an atmosphere of confusion and doubt in our political system? Seems to me the left in collusion with the media is creating that atmosphere.

16. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,970
    Name:
    Larry M
    Thanks for your replie, yes the replacement for Obamacare is on it's way but remember that Rome wasn't built in a day. They are going to keep the part where the children will be on their parents insurance plan so you will still be safe living in their basement. I hope that I don't stress you out with my options, just relax and if you have any more of Obama's kool-aid enjoy it.
    Now let's go fishing. As always your friend Larry M.

17. Carterantebi

Carterantebi The Skunk Magnet
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +10,792
    Name:
    Carter
    Boat:
    Hobie Revo
    What, are the conservatives pretending Islam is good now? Are conservatives pretending terrorism doesn't exist? Are conservatives picking and choosing when and when not to care about terror attacks depending on if the guy is white, or if he used an AR 15?

18. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,596
    I'm pretty sure conservatives think Christianity is peaceful...and when a Christian blows up an abortion clinic or attacks a doctor he was just crazy...conservatives pretend only one terrorism exists...and yes to your final question...

19. mcfish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,944
    Boat:
    fisher marine18
    The 9th circuit...we might as well have Pelosi, Warren, and Schumer make the ruling. Throw in that nutty Maxine Waters while you're at it!

20. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,596
    This is gonna be a great four years watching the spin...I'll chime in every once in awhile to play with the trolls...now there are a few of you folks who seem passionate about your stances and are able to convey your thoughts whether we disagree with each other or not...if you are one of those people I respect you and your opinions...for the others who go right to name calling and childish games...you won't be taken seriously...but I'll tease you every once in awhile because it's funny watching you squirm...