Please Mr. Trump

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mcfish, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,973
    Name:
    Larry M
    I was a RM3 (radioman)

2. mcfish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,955
    Boat:
    fisher marine18
    Most Americans don't care or understand the religion of those 7 banned countries. They only care that the people are coming in from countries where terrorism is a way of life. Countries where terror groups such as ISIS believe that all Christians need to be killed. The President asked for a temporary ban to examine exactly who is trying to come into our country. People opposing the ban remind me of when my kids were teenagers, no patience. They wanted everything now and their way. Very few people will suffer from enforcing the ban..thousands of Americans could possibly die by letting in nonvetted immigrants. Listening to people say we haven't had a 9/11 event since that time, so we're probably in the clear is incredibly naive and is something I continue to hear from the ban haters! Whether the next person to blow up a plane, a building, or possibly a stadium, comes from a foreign country or is home grown..we need to do everything possible in our power to prevent it. It's interesting that we're in such a hurry to take in all these immigrants who show no interest in making their own countries better, but would rather bale out and take advantage of what we have fought and worked towards! Watching immigrants protesting and rioting in our streets makes me sick! If you don't like our laws and traditions, go back to your own country and fix it. We have enough lazy whiners and complainers, we don't need to import more! I don't want to hear how we're a melting pot..I see 50,000 Iraqis living in El Cajon and I see very little melting going on. I see Indian immigrants taking over entire communities and the high tech industry jobs surrounding them. Melting pot idea fine, isolation and domination by immigrants rapidly turning our country into what they ran away from! We strive to make our country better..but that's not the direction we're now headed! We have immigration laws for a reason..lets enforce them! Cities like L.A. are rapidly becoming 3rd world countries with very little industry or business...and an incredible number of people living off the government!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  3. fisheromen

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +19,014
    Boat:
    1986 Glastron
    Hear hear! Man, you got that right!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. old_rookie

Staff Member SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,395
    This gave me a scary thought. The terrorists who flew the airplanes into the buildings had taken flying classes here in the US. They used our system for their terrors. There could be a multitude of others doing the exact same thing right now but far more sinister, far more in depth. There could be some who are involved in a long term plan - first become a part of society and build the trust of citizens and then work their way deeper into our infrastructure and create a substantial amount of damage. Posing as responsible employees in say constructing a new stadium. Each week doing something to the foundation or installing something that could later be used to take it down. Paranoid? Possibly - but I don't think it is impossible.

5. salt water guy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,561
    Boat:
    Montauk

“There could be some who are involved in a long term plan…”

You’re right, it could happen. In fact, some might say it’s already happening…

Ever see The Manchurian Candidate? (If not, I'd go with the Frank Sinatra version -- not the modern remake).

6. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    It's has been going on, they first infiltrated universities, as the young are the easiest to manipulate, then they infiltrated the press, for who ever controls the press controls the written versions of history. Then as they gain political power they disarm the population. They then attack religion and replace it with government. They delegitimize the need for boarders. They then claim nationalism is racism and wrong. Yes this has been going on for sometime.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. salt water guy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,561
    Boat:
    Montauk
    Wonderful chap isn’t he… Such a pity about that book deal and other cancellations. (In my best “fake” English accent!)

8. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    Not going to defend Milo's comments however If he was a democrat like George Takei who said the same exact things. Maybe then he would have a Taco Bell ad.

9. jus bigguns

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +773
    Boat:
    Nitro
    Im gonna keep this post in my file, so when they impeach Trump you cant say you didn't vote for him. 8 years? Going to have to win in the next election. People are mobilizing against that idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,973
    Name:
    Larry M
    Your welcome

11. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    Who? Those who were against him still are. Those who backed him still do.The polls are split down the middle. Impeach him? For what? Please step out of your bubble and open your eyes. He has been in office for a month. Grow up or wait and see how much hell the next democrat President gets. Every time a republican wins we have to here the most outlandish garbage from the left. From Bush took down the towers, destroyed the levies, caused the economy to collapse to this new all time low BS coming from the left but as soon as a democrat wins the Democrat politicians and media comes out and shames the republicans for objecting to a President and we all better get in line under him so we can make government function. Oh please if you guys keep pushing things the way you are, you will loose big in 2018. Dems have a lot more on the line then republicans. Good luck and keep up the same strategy that cost you guys the election. Works for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  12. Carterantebi

Carterantebi The Skunk Magnet
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +10,793
    Name:
    Carter
    Boat:
    Hobie Revo
    So what are they going to impeach him for? Last time I checked, the Constitution says absolutely nothing about the president getting impeached if enough people with ***** hats say "not my president!" What would they even try him for? What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

13. jus bigguns

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +773
    Boat:
    Nitro
    Yes, you are right, wait a second how many birthers out there still say Obama is not American Born? That's right Trump led the Charge. You bring up 2018, Repubs better do something good or they are out of there Nov. 2018

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  14. Carterantebi

Carterantebi The Skunk Magnet
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +10,793
    Name:
    Carter
    Boat:
    Hobie Revo
    Nice change of subject there, I wasn't talking about birthers or 2018. However, since you bring up birthers, I should probably bring up that no, Trump didn't start it. It came to be during the 2008 election and was created by the Clinton campaign to try and smear his reputation and eligibility. However, when you look into the whole thing, there's plenty of evidence that Obama quite possibly might not be from America. For example, before Obama really got into politics and it didn't matter where he was from, he wrote an autobiography. If you read it, he frequently starts stories throughout the book with "when I grew up in Kenya..." or "after I left Kenya..."

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  15. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    Yep those 5 seats the republicans have up for grabs vs the 25 democrats have up for grabs sure have them worried, you know concidering 18 of the 25 seats up for grab come from states Trump won by a large margin. Can you say Super majority.

16. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,973
    Name:
    Larry M
    I'm back from shopping and lunch with my wife.
    I'm glad you are keeping a file on me sounds like something Hitler would do.
    Your liberals that are mobilizing, unlike the tea party, they are being paid by George Soros, these losers will do anything for a buck.
    President Trump is only enforcing laws that are on the books, unlike Mr. Obama who goes on the apologies tour and bows to Arab royalty. GITMO is alive and kicking another thing he failed to do.
    I'm glad that I give you something to look forward to since the DEMS offer nothing for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. EncinitasWomp

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +528

Are these the losers you are talking about?

https://www.ofa.us/ - Obama's organization

https://www.indivisibleguide.com - Soros funded

18. Larry M

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +7,973
    Name:
    Larry M
  19. salt water guy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,561
    Boat:
    Montauk
    Here's one that's making the rounds... Larry M -- thought you might enjoy:

The USA IS GREAT AGAIN!

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but it looks like Trump is actually making America great again. Just look at the progress made since the election:

1. Unprecedented levels of ongoing civic engagement.
    2. Millions of Americans now know who their state and federal representatives are without having to google.
    3. Millions of Americans are exercising more. They're holding signs and marching every week.
    4. Alec Baldwin is great again. Everyone's forgotten he's kind of a jerk.
    5. The Postal Service is enjoying the influx cash due to stamps purchased by millions of people for letter and postcard campaigns.
    6. Likewise, the pharmaceutical industry is enjoying record growth in sales of anti-depressants.
    7. Millions of Americans now know how to call their elected officials and know exactly what to say to be effective.
    8. Footage of town hall meetings is now entertaining.
    9. Tens of millions of people are now correctly spelling words like emoluments, narcissist, fascist, misogynist, holocaust and cognitive dissonance.
    10. Everyone knows more about the rise of Hitler than they did last year.
    11. Everyone knows more about legislation, branches of power and how checks and balances work.
    12. Marginalized groups are experiencing a surge in white allies.
    13. White people in record numbers have just learned that racism is not dead. (See #6)
    14. White people in record numbers also finally understand that Obamacare IS the Affordable Care Act.
    15. Stephen Colbert's "Late Night" finally gained the elusive #1 spot in late night talk shows, and Seth Meyers is finding his footing as today's Jon Stewart.
    16. "Mike Pence" has donated millions of dollars to Planned Parenthood since Nov. 9th.
    17. Melissa FREAKING McCarthy.
    18. Travel ban protesters put $24 million into ACLU coffers in just 48 hours, enabling them to hire 200 more attorneys. Lawyers are now heroes.
    19. As people seek veracity in their news sources, respected news outlets are happily reporting a substantial increase in subscriptions, a boon to a struggling industry vital to our democracy.
    20. Live streaming court cases and congressional sessions are now as popular as the Kardashians.
    21. Massive cleanup of facebook friend lists.
    22. People are reading classic literature again. Sales of George Orwell's "1984" increased by 10,000% after the inauguration. (Yes, that is true. 10,000%. 9th grade Lit teachers all over the country are now rock stars.)
    23. More than ever before, Americans are aware that education is important. Like, super important.
    24. Now, more than anytime in history, everyone believes that anyone can be President. Seriously, anyone." - Susan Keller

(chuckle...)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,283
    Sounds like the rest of us felt under Obama. Difference is we were graceful about it. Yep things are changing and yes elections have consequences. The way the left is behaving is some of the most pathetic, whiny, behavior I have ever wirnessed.