Post for 6/3 - Thank's again Mason & Duane

Discussion in 'Barrett Reports' started by SDFPRITZL, Jun 4, 2009.

1. SDFPRITZL

SDFPRITZL Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks again guys for letting me get one of your spots I hope you stuck'em.

Had an epic day even with the winds. Parked at Pig Point and paddled my kayak with float tube in tow and managed to get three fish on the kayak as I was making it to the gap. Float tube most of the west side of the middle of the lake and stroked them all day. Ended up with over 50 fish for the day and I was out of there on the 6:00 run. I should have not left because I was on a wide open bite at 5:30pm but I was drained from paddling the kayak back in the wind to the truck but all worked well.

For everyone out there still with a ticket to go I have been twice in the last week and if you really want to catch good numbers than fish 4 ½ inch Roboworms in Salt River Craw and Bold Bluegill and you will be on the bite all day. I probably had thirty of the fifty fish I caught yesterday where all ready on by the time the line came tight.

The fish are really up tight and if you run your hook weedles in the worm you can toss it in the grass, trees, reeds, structure or anything you see on the bank and they will come and smash it but you need to get it in there.

Hope to make it out again, Good fishing.

Mike Pritzl

2. duanediego

duanediego Fishing Guide

Ratings:
    +3
    great stuff mike, glad to hear ya had another productive day on the big B! nice chatting with ya in line before the train in... hope to see ya again out there this year!

3. SoCal450R

SoCal450R New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Nice glad you got into the fish! Nice talking to you in line like Duane said. and let me know when you are hiring! lol. Awesome times for sure! Npot sure when my next trip out is but i definitly need to go at least 2 more times!

4. jmakely1

jmakely1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I have a car plus tube for Sunday. Cover my $20 at the door and it's yours. Let me know
    J

5. SDFPRITZL

SDFPRITZL Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6
    jmakely1, Sorry bro thanks for the offer but I am buried this weekend thats why I tried to go this week and thanks to Mason it was a great bite all day. Keep me posted if you have any other openings, Thanks.

Mike Pritzl

6. Fishhawk

Fishhawk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Thanks for the report Mike. I'm going on Sat.6th and appreciate the report. How was the topwater bite?

7. SoCal450R

SoCal450R New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I had one blow up on a frog and that was it for topwater.

8. Silver Bullet

Silver Bullet Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for the midweek report.