PRAY FOR VEGAS

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Escofish, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Escofish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +761
    I am sickened by what I have woken up to. I don't know full details yet but I'm angry! May God have mercy on those affected and may he serve his vengeance on the ones responsible. Only if more good guys had guns this possibly wouldn't have happened. My first instinct has to say "false flag" / "psyop" just another attempt to push the anti gun narrative! I don't have a CCW permit but I carry! and will continue to carry! for the sake of my safety and yours, I suggest you do the same.

#1 Escofish, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Fishbreath

Fishbreath Last person on Earth not on Facebook.
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,338
    I'm angry too, but I don't see how armed concert goers could have helped in this instance. They might well have seen each other's weapons and thought they were the shooter. The real shooter was in a nearby hotel on the 32nd floor. Not a very good target for a handgun.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. ScubaLee03

ScubaLee03 Real Estate Broker
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,604
    Praying for Las Vegas and praying for peace.

Let's see how constitutional right to gun ownership be re examined yet again.:emoji_disappointed:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Escofish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +761
    We can argue scenarios till we both are in dippers. for instance, someone in an adjacent room. I know myself and I know if I couldn't get threw the door at least some of my lead would have. Let's not argue samantics...

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. fisheromen

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +6,668
    Boat:
    1986 Glastron
    Fully auto weapons already illegal. Fairly easy to reconfigure from semi auto to auto. People like this guy will not pay any attention to laws! Laws, to them, are of no concern.

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom."

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  6. Escofish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +761
    Exactly why I say "false flag" "mkultra". It may not sound logical, but you have to think outside the box. The term normalcy bias comes to mind. Well my mind.

IMG_0021.JPG

7. Escofish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +761
    I'm already hearing the anti gun side using wrong terms and analogies. As someone who knows and studies guns gets very upset about this because the general population will take what they are told. IMG_0022.JPG

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. fishingmissionbay

fishingmissionbay Active Member

Ratings:
    +232
    Boat:
    Alger West 17
    As of right now it should not be a debate of laws of gun ownership but rather sympathizing the loss of some really great people. Crossing my fingers everyone can come together and get this mess under control sooner rather than later instead of bickering opinions back and forth.

9. Carterantebi

Carterantebi The Skunk Magnet
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,351
    Name:
    Carter
    Boat:
    Bayliner+Hobie Revo
    We'll see how this all plays out and gets politicized as stuff like this always does. Reading some of the reports this morning made me cringe, claiming that he was armed with a "super high capacity military grade automatic assault sniper rifle" which is capable of killing "100 people a second," according to a news anchor. Please, can we please just for once get somewhat accurate news coverage from people who actually know what they're talking about?

I'm all for people being able to carry and I totally believe it helps immensely to stop these types of situations before they escalate but based on the fact that the shooter was shooting from his hotel room, a pretty good distance from the concert, this unfortunately would be one of the very few exceptions.

10. fishingmissionbay

fishingmissionbay Active Member

Ratings:
    +232
    Boat:
    Alger West 17
    Not so much directed at your discussion but more so directed at the nation as a whole. People skip the most important part when these things happen, and that's to give respect to those who have fallen. The media is already guilty of it. For once trumps remarks were fairly acceptable in this mornings speech. My condolences to those affected by the shooting❤️. I could only imagine the terror and trauma others are going through.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. Escofish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +761
    Lady on CBS reported "anti aircraft", little difficult to get that to the 30th floor let alone the front door.

12. Escofish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +761
    No offense taken, I was heated and now realize what i was mad about, and now is not the time for that. I have just heard he might have been in contact with ISIS, but thats from the MSM so take it lightly. EDIT, ISIS claimed responsibility, again from MSM

#12 Escofish, Oct 2, 2017
  13. Carterantebi

Carterantebi The Skunk Magnet
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,351
    Name:
    Carter
    Boat:
    Bayliner+Hobie Revo
    Was he at least concealing it?

14. Escofish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +761
    Not sure if you are joking or not? if you not you should do a quick search of "anti aircraft"

15. fisheromen

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +6,668
    Boat:
    1986 Glastron
    Unfortunately, ignorance flows form the media or those interviewed. A common theme: "Where did he buy a machine gun?"

Answer: He did not buy a machine gun, he simply made a semi-automatic rifle, fully automatic. An act that is already completely illegal!

Like it or not this WILL turn into another discussion about Gun Control. It already has. Gabby Giffords has already stepped to the mike. She is basically a one issue politician.

Get ready for confiscation! The "logic": If gun laws won't stop this violence then we must get rid of all guns.

16. Escofish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +761
    "Confiscation" will never happen. When it comes down to it the PEOPLE will never let it happen. Humanity learns from previous mistakes,(The far left is trying to erase those mistakes) I and many others will not give up without a good fight bloodshed or not. "Confiscation" WILL be the start of the second civil war. I will not give up my guns and be forced onto a train that takes me to a gas chamber. Said with the utmost respect.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  17. BassinNova

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,214
    I've never owned a gun, probably never will. How hard is it to pass the background check(s) to get one? Are there different levels of clearance required depending on the type of firearm? Crazy how people can stockpile this much ammo and guns w/out being checked. The shooter's brother said he didn't notice anything wrong with him, so he just snapped out of nowhere? Looks like there was some planning involved. Lots of questions still to be answered.

18. Escofish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +761
    I've deleted post #9 asking to have this thread removed.... lets keep it going but stay respectful and not "argue" for the sake of the ones who are in a far better place then we are... lets face the fact that the 58 now with our heavenly father, were at a country concert. Stereotyping them I think I would be safe to assume they were God fearing gun loving Americans. I say this because I am a country music fan and understand country music fans.

#18 Escofish, Oct 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. fisheromen

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +6,668
    Boat:
    1986 Glastron
    People today are largely removed from family. His brother likely did not know a thing about his brother's state of mind or plans. It has already been discovered that the shooter was gambling like a man who had nothing to lose.
    True enough, but that does not mean that liberals will not try. Hillary said that Australia's plan was "worth looking into". We know what happened in Australia.

20. Escofish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +761
    If you are a law abiding citizen and have never had history of mental illness or are a drug addict, it's not hard at all. There is different levels of background checks and taxation on different types of firearms and some accessories. Why is it crazy that people can "stockpile ammo and guns" I am avid shooter and collector, each one has history that I appreciate, functions that others don't that I appreciate. Most buy ammo when it is cheap and don't have time to shoot it so it gets "stockpiled" till the time is available, it's not a cheap sport / hobby, one of the most expansive actually. In my eye's its like someone trying to regulate how many spoons and forks you are allowed to have in your silverware drawer. 90% of gun violence is committed with stollen guns. I suggest you get one, it's your right to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your property.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List