Releasing undersized rockfish (w/picture diagram)

Discussion in 'Private Boaters and General Saltwater' started by Fomen, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Shyazn8boi

Shyazn8boi New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Re:Releasing undersized rockfish (w/picture diagra

lol yes its very gangster haha!

But his handwriting is cool, almost girlish writing ;)

2. Fomen

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,959
    Re:Releasing undersized rockfish (w/picture diagra

Girlish, NO!

Gangsta, Perhaps.... :laugh:

I learned to have good handwriting in the drafting class I had in High School. Man, that seems like a long time ago (1989- YIKES!)

~Fomen~

3. jigstick

jigstick Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Scott, I think your right about my mistake. Oh well, I saw tons of them swim away. I was one of the few way back when that made an effort (& still do)
    The rig you describe isn`t hard to use, if you only have to drop them down 100`
    At least I know how to deflate Black Seabass Correctly!!! I was always nervous about injuring them, & deflating them (I still did it) until I caught one (myself) & did it. I always did it for passengers. I`ll post a pic, if someone explains how,
    Sean

4. Fomen

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,959
    Like I said, they have a better chance of survival by you popping their stomach then they do bobbing on top of the water. The rockfish rig is their best chance of survival though. The more people that start using it, the more it will catch on. Who knows, in a few years we might actually see an increase in numbers of large rockfish because of a small conservation effort. Only time will tell.

~Scott~