Roe vs Wade overturned!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishindad, Jun 24, 2022.

1. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +26,082
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    990_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=sTURNiPtksMAX8hEYBr&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +26,082
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    forrest-gump-just-like-that-liberals-knew-definition-of-a-woman-is.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +26,082
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    liberals-ban-abortions-women-get-them-illegally-gun-owners.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +26,082
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    so-youre-telling-me-liberals-calling-for-sex-strike-so-they-can-have-more-abortions.jpg

5. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +26,082
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    President Gaslighter

biden-supreme-court-took-away-constitutional-right-american-people.jpg

Biden Addresses Nation After Supreme Court Overturn of Roe v Wade

It’d be nice if Biden could give one speech where he’s not angrily yelling at Americans while telling blatant lies designed to tear the country apart. My eyerolls have been on overload since the decision.

First of all, the court DID NOT PROHIBIT ABORTIONS! They simply said it’s up to the states, legislatures, and people to decide any restrictions (which we all know in blue states will be exactly zilch).

Second of all, there is NOTHING in the Constitution that mentions the word abortion. It was all based on interpretation, whereas President Gaslighter and the Dems have been working feverishly in recent years to deny rights explicitly stated in the Constitution like “right to bear arms” and “freedom of speech & press,” “right of people peaceably to assemble.”

Third, I thought the hypocrisy & gaslighting of the Jan 6th farce couldn’t be exceeded, but here we are once again with “medical freedom” shouts by the Left. Two years of mask, vax, and testing mandates–100 PERCENT of which were passed by executive order or unelected bureaucrats–are perfectly fine, but allowing democratically-elected legislators to decide any or no restrictions on abortion is tyranny.

[​IMG]

Fourth, the Left is whining that a small group of lifetime-appointed judges are now “making law.” Do they not see the irony that the court is overturning a decision made by a different group of lifetime-appointed judges who made law?

Lastly, I keep hearing that men can’t comment or have an opinion because an abortion decision doesn’t affect them, as if the potential life doesn’t have any physical or emotional connection to the father? Does this mean men shouldn’t have to pay 18 years of child support because it’s not their kid?

At least we get a temporary halt to the January 6th hearings so Dems can publicly call for an overthrow of a branch of government through insurrection.
    [​IMG]

joe-biden-abortion-your-body-your-choice-covid-vaccine-our-choice.jpg

6. mcfish

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +15,511
    Boat:
    fisher marine18
    The positive coming out of this..California passing more laws supporting abortion...that means less Dems being born in the state..win-win!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,399
    I saw something similar to that - or maybe that was it. It was a quick glance.. but you're right.. these kids have seriously "left the building."

I was blown away yesterday to hear that large corporations came out almost immediately to tell their employees they would pay for their employees' abortions, the cost of the travel to get to whatever state they chose, and would pay for their time just as if they were on the clock. The Millennials and Generation Z'ers have the daylights completely scared out of these businesses. Made some notes on which corporations and businesses I will now purposely avoid,

Listened to a black Virginia Congresswoman this morning and she said something interesting... she said, "46% or all abortions come from the black community." With that thought, she also said, "If black lives really mattered like BLM claims, then blacks wouldn't be responsible for that 46% of the abortions in this country."

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,399
    Abortion for obvious medical issues - both mother and/or fetus, :emoji_thumbsup:

Abortion as an easy backup plan because he or she (?) wasn't smart enough to bring along birth control but decided to get it on anyway, :emoji_thumbsdown:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  9. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,399
    The "OUR BODIES, OUR CHOICE" signs they're running around with are hysterical. Really gives context to "you can tell me what to do with vaccines, but you cant tell me what to do when I forget to take my pill and don't make (him) wear a rubber."

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +26,082
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    well...it is cheaper to pay for that abortion vs the amount they would have to pay for the kids health care for the next 18 years

its always about the money

11. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +26,082
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. dilatedppls

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +927

just like jan 6th.....oh thats right..change the narrative...when its best for you....

13. fisheromen

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +29,859
    Boat:
    1986 Glastron
    Oh yeah, the "insurrection" that wasn't!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Exmedicated Fisherman

Exmedicated Fisherman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +631
    Name:
    Steve
    First off you mentioning January 6 is an attempt to change the narrative. We are not talking about that. That was almost a year and a half ago and those responsible are in jail. We are talking about the current threats and the politicians encouraging them. The illegal attempts to intimidate the supreme court justices and the lack of action by the DOJ. The left is starting to sound mentally ill, every reply is about January 6. I guess when you need to deflect from your failing policies and hatred of the constitution, you need something. Pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,399
    Another rare SDFish sighting !!

laugh6.gif

16. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,399
    No need for Libs to have rage about costs of things like food, fuel and housing. Because either way you slice it, you and I are still going to pay taxes so that they can have all their free shyt and free room 'n board every month. It's nothing they have to worry about. It's gonna keep comin' for them like a freight train.

17. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,399
    The loveliest part about current politics is that still, after all this time, NOT ONE DEMOCRAT CAN SPEAK A FULL SENTENCE WITHOUT MENTIONING TRUMP. That in itself tells me how much Trump exposed their BS. Their biggest fear is that he will come back in 2024 and expose even more of their BS - even while they're trying to impeach him for the tenth time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,399
    Fukkin Gavin. Always the businessman. I like how Gavin the businessman has used Roe v Wade to generate income for California. "Come to California and stay at one of our luxurious beachfront hotels. Have your abortion on Friday, and enjoy the sand and sun the rest of the weekend. Go home fully refreshed. Think of it as a spa weekend getaway !"

19. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +26,082
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    that is what the lil jan 6th show trial is all about...nothing more

20. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +6,819
    Boat:
    It floats
    Planned parenthood website states ectopic pregnancy procedure to remove the fetus isn’t considered or falls under abortion so I don’t think you have anything to worry about Neuroshima 9F454DA3-3542-43F1-9CF4-F4DBF20DBEE9.jpeg