Buying Saturday Sept 14 Boat Ticket

Discussion in 'Barrett Ticket Trader' started by DJ-Sun, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ-Sun

DJ-Sun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    A little surprised to see Ticketmaster shows everything I checked for the rest of this month as sold out. Hoping to take my son for one last Barrett trip in 2019. Anyone have a Boat Reservation for sale for next Saturday September 14?? Thanks!

2. Barrettpicoftheday

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +183
    Yesterday and today, less than 10 boats went out each day. I think you are pretty safe just showing up. The only day I don't recommend showing up without a reservation is the last day (sept 29 Sunday)....

3. DJ-Sun

DJ-Sun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    Thanks. Any idea why Ticketmaster shows it sold out? Do they stop selling on Ticketmaster at some point even if not actually sold out?

4. brandon6199

brandon6199 Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Name:
    Brandon
    I'd like to know this as well. I passed up fishing at Barrett this past saturday 9/7 because I was under the impression that it was completely sold out (Ticketmaster had not spots available)

Now I'm upset knowing that I could have showed up and paid cash?!

5. DJ-Sun

DJ-Sun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    Good news! Ticketmaster just sent me an email that barrett reservations are now available - and I was just able to purchase a reservation for this coming Saturday. If anyone else was having trouble booking (with everything showing sold out even though we know it isn’t), give it another try!

I realize it is cheaper to show up and pay cash - but I am coming from Pasadena, so it is worth the extra Ticketmaster fee extortion for peace of mind on my 2.5 hour drive!

6. brandon6199

brandon6199 Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Name:
    Brandon
    Just scored tickets for this Saturday myself. Good luck out there.... and if you see a white toyota tacoma 4-door say hello!