For Sale/Trade Shimano curado 300 EJ and low down custom MH

Discussion in 'Fishing Tackle & Gear for Sale/Wanted/Trade' started by ely_lerum, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ely_lerum

ely_lerum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52
    Curado 300 EJ:
    - super good cosmetic and mechanical condition, I'm not a huge fan of power handles on smaller reels, and the low profile. I have bigger hands and low profile reels don't fit as well as round reels. I'm looking to mainly trade for a round reel and I'm willing to put cash on top of a trade to make it even. I'm not really looking for money will sell for the right price. Text me for pictures (858)-790-9261

Low down custom:
    I got this rod from a buddy to use as a lighter swimbait rod so it's not my custom. It's a MH that was cut down to be the "ideal" light swimbait rod because it has the sensitivity of a MH but because it's shorter it can throw big baits. It's handle is tiger wrapped and it is acid wrapped and spirals to the right. It's a good rod but it's a little to short for me. Text me for pictures and more information. I'm looking for a trade for a longer small swimbait rod.
    Thanks for looking
    Ely