For Sale Shimano Expride 7'2" ML+ Casting Rod (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Fishing Tackle & Gear for Sale/Wanted/Trade' started by kevkim, Jul 24, 2021.

1. kevkim

kevkim Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44
    Hey everyone, I'm selling my Shimano Expride 7'2" Medium Light + casting rod. This rod is quite unique because it is listed as Shimano's "BFS" rod in the Expride lineup with an extra fast soft tip, but it definitely has a surprising amount of backbone. The rod is rated for 1/8 - 5/8 oz and pairs great with any finesse baitcaster.

The rod has some boat rash above Expride logo, but everything else (guides, reel seat, etc.) is in good condition. The cork was sealed with U40 when I bought it brand new. I am selling this rod due to having too many rods right now :emoji_grin:

Updating price to $190 and I am located in the Del Mar area. Let me know if you have any questions!

Sold!
    IMG_6049.jpg IMG_6051.jpg IMG_6053.jpg IMG_6052.jpg IMG_6050.jpg IMG_6054.jpg

#1 kevkim, Jul 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  2. kevkim

kevkim Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44
    Price bump